GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to SkySpy's page, we have a January Deal here to GPS Track your Pride and Joy.

GPS Tracker Supplied and Fitted for ONLY £99 (within 50 mile radius of shrewsbury otherwise some travelling expenses may be required this can be discussed at time of order)

Because these devices report to our servers live we charge a monthly fee of £10 with no contract term.

Based in shrewsbury we are a small GPS Tracking Company, unlike the big players in the GPS industry if you have any problems / questions you can come directly to me (James) and not have to go through all this press 1 press 2 lark.

A Little about the Devices, once ive installed a tracker into your vehicle information will be sent directly to our servers and stored for up-to 6 months, the GPS on the devices we install will be able to follow your vehicle every time it moves and is accurate down to 5 meters.

The Trackers have Multi Network Sim Cards in them so no matter where you are the device will always be able to tell you where your vehicle is and what its doing.

Once the device is installed SkySpy will provide you with your own unique Login details to track your Vehicle(s) no one else will have access to this unless you allow them. This will alow you to track your vehicle 24/7

The Information that the trackers can show you:

Speed
Acceleration and Breaking events (harsh events)
Journey Time / Distance
Routes Taken
Stops Made
Battery Voltage
and More

if you have any questions about the services we offer feel free to get in touch and we will do our best to help.

Check out SkySpy Telematics - GPS Trackers for more info
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/skyspytelematics/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07534 104214

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my aim here is to help people keep vehicles safe as best we can, should the worse happen we can get it back in a timely manner, and like i said if you dont like the system once youve bought the tracker its yours to use with any other company should you feel you dont like the service we provide.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no fob needed, its simple GPS Tracking, i can add a fob to the trackers if its something you would require this is only for driver ID tho business where a van might have multipul drivers is the area this tends to appeal too, currently we dont do anything with immobilization but it is something we are working on for the future.

it is a tool for you to be able to find your own vehicle but at the same time we are only a phone call away if your chasing your vehicle and need directions we would be only too happy to help.

if we were to track your vehicle we would only be able to see the same information as you, but we could relay that info over to you if you were driving.

im working on some new software for the trackers for in an emergency situation where by the device will report more often so will be a little more accurate when following the vehicle in question.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes of course you can, all of the information that the trackers collect is available to you 24/7, we dont see it here unless we are specifically asked too. our system will show you on the map exactly where the vehicle was last time the device reported into the system, it will show you how fast the vehicle was going and in what direction too as well as GPS reception in that area and current vehicle battery voltage aswell

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
once the cars battery is disconnect the unit will report this to our system so both parties us and yourselves will know that the battery's been disconnected, the unit has a 1000mah battery inside and will continue to report until that battery is dead, during the times that the vehicle isn't moving the unit will go to sleep allowing the battery not to discharge, it will wake up on ignition of the vehicle battery reconnect or movement, once the unit no longer senses movement it will sleep again.

the units report once an hour 24/7 with the cars battery connected or not.

lifetime of the battery in the Tracker depends on the movement of the vehicle, typically we see around 1 weeks operation without the vehicle battery connected

·
Registered
9,756 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Couple of questions. How does your product differ from some other commonly used DIY products on the market such as

GPS Car Tracker with GPRS and Vehicle Theft Protection System (Model:TK103A):Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

Also why does it need to be fed back to your servers? What do you do with all the data? Do you comply with the data protection act? Does information of customers driving habits get sold on? If the car is stolen do you automatically pick this up and work with the police?

Just some concerns people might have if they were to sign up. We live in a age where people have got too much access to information and need know how that information is protected from going into the wrong hands. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The products i use, are insurance approved devices there are many fleets fitted with these devices, and they can be used as so much more than just a tracker however a tracker is the original design of them.

The Data is fed back into our servers purely as the data needs to go somewhere, if you've another tracking provider that you would like to use then these devices can be configured to use another system thats no problem at all.

Yes we fully comply with the data protection act, and no we will never sell your data to anyone, the aim of the game here is simply security.

as yet as the company is only a small company ive not seen a vehicle stolen however i am more than happy to work with the police to help get your vehicle back should the worst happen.

i should add tho i wont know your vehicles gone missing until you tell me but once you do i will help you all the way to getting it back should you require this

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Everyone, im pleased to announce we can now offer SMS Alerts for your tracked vehicles now,

is your vehicle speeding? know as its happening.
is your vehicle leaving an area its not supposed too? we will TXT you straight away
is your vehicle being used out of hours without permission? youll know as they pull of the drive ;)

this feature goes along side Email Alerts so no matter where you are or whats going on you will always be in the loop.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to SkySpy's page, we have a January Deal here to GPS Track your Pride and Joy.

GPS Tracker Supplied and Fitted for ONLY £99 (within 50 mile radius of shrewsbury otherwise some travelling expenses may be required this can be discussed at time of order)

Because these devices report to our servers live we charge a monthly fee of £10 with no contract term.

Based in shrewsbury we are a small GPS Tracking Company, unlike the big players in the GPS industry if you have any problems / questions you can come directly to me (James) and not have to go through all this press 1 press 2 lark.

A Little about the Devices, once ive installed a tracker into your vehicle information will be sent directly to our servers and stored for up-to 6 months, the GPS on the devices we install will be able to follow your vehicle every time it moves and is accurate down to 5 meters.

The Trackers have Multi Network Sim Cards in them so no matter where you are the device will always be able to tell you where your vehicle is and what its doing.

Once the device is installed SkySpy will provide you with your own unique Login details to track your Vehicle(s) no one else will have access to this unless you allow them. This will alow you to track your vehicle 24/7

The Information that the trackers can show you:

Speed
Acceleration and Breaking events (harsh events)
Journey Time / Distance
Routes Taken
Stops Made
Battery Voltage
and More

if you have any questions about the services we offer feel free to get in touch and we will do our best to help.

Check out SkySpy Telematics - GPS Trackers for more info
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/skyspytelematics/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07534 104214
Thanks for the all information of a tracker in our mobile & best for the security purpose.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.