GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Remember a YouTube video of a beat up golf beating Porsche's etc on the autobahn I think it was.

This guy just seems like he wants to piss off people.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I think that's his sole motivation for doing something like this. Purely to piss people off........ keeping the exterior completely stock isn't exactly my style though. I would prefer my car to look quite nice externally as well being able to haul ass! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
I find driving my stagea highly entertaining - a sleeper it doesnt have to be a wreck just something that Is a lot quicker than it looks

You dont get everyone wanting to race you from every traffic light and you can leave most things for dead if/when you want

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
not sure that 300 is enough for a proper sleeper in a car that size

People must be slightly curious, or thing "why would you?" when they see the size of the pipe sticking out the back! ( those that don't know anyway) :thumbsup:
possibly , but people dont see it from the side or through the rear veiw mirror and as it is just a green estate car the average 911 or tt driver doesnt look at the car at all let alone closely ( thats what a sleeper is :chuckle:)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting my Skoda Citigo finished.

This is what it looks like from outside:

This is what it looks like with the bumper removed:

It's running an EFR turbo and should make over 450bhp, in a car weighing around 1100kg.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
Hmmm 400bhp odd and front wheel drive and I assume an open diff.

I suspect that's 'lively' coming out of corners.

I can see some appeal but I'd rather have 'the looks poo but goes round corners' instead of 'goes fast in a straight line' but each to their own.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Hmmm 400bhp odd and front wheel drive and I assume an open diff.

I suspect that's 'lively' coming out of corners.

I can see some appeal but I'd rather have 'the looks poo but goes round corners' instead of 'goes fast in a straight line' but each to their own.
If you are talking about my Skoda Citigo we've cut the boot floor out and converted it to four wheel drive with tubular suspension turrets braced to the internal frame... :cool:

It's now using an Audi TT Haldex system with a race controller for better power distribution.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts