GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the remainder of the catalogue arrived today, (18 huge boxes from DHL, they had to send 2 dedicated trucks haha) R35 brakes, ton of oem bits etc

Big thanks to the team at Omori and good friend Hannah at Trust Kikaku

nismo titanium exhaust, etc etc

z tune fenders and wheels are on back order but arrive end of month

rest of the stuff is on previous post here

185487720_3962548403831825_7148293214697054014_n.jpg

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
because i literally have no space. the rest of the photos on the above thread i linked to. All being collected and transported out to build location anyway :)

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
I am never going to comment on the other halves amazon deliveries again... :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Brilliant lol ain’t no delivery like a nismo delivery lol and an ARC item as well it’d take me 2 weeks to open that lol and I’d look at it for another 2

drooling

fantastic

The roof lining now that is nice , can’t be nismo ? Can it ... ??

lovely

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No it’s not Nismo, it’s by Robson leather. Oem item redone. ( other Bits on the thread link )

more ordered & incoming

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wow!

I know it's rude to ask but guarantee i'm not the only one thinking it...

How much did all that costs ?

Be funny reading this thread back in 5years time when all the prices have tripled and it will seem like peanuts

Dave

·
Registered
114 Posts
Completely understand, very jealous and super excited to see it all added to the car

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
People just have to be realistic on costs, shipping, duties.vat etc these days (as well as the cost of the car).

Nismo do keep putting up some prices of items, or deplete stock, then re-issue at a much later date.

just to be completely clear.

i am project managing this, from helping to source the car (super clean non v spec 34 in bayside, with full service history from new), to helping with all my connections over nearly 20 years etc and the contacts i have at TK, Robson and Nismo. There will be some very exclusive parts on this, many of which will be unique to this car in the UK from various suppliers including Omori.

Its for a forum member on here, who i am sure will make himself known.

Super nice guy. Parts were delivered to me, so i can check it all over and arranged transport to the location where the car is to be completed.

Before anyone else thinks i am re-selling or charging. i am not charging for anything, and doing this to help out a fellow member.

it has taken alot of my time over the last 8months or so, but i am happy that someone will get their dream car. As a gtr owner, i felt it was a sense of duty that he got exactly the requirements he wanted.

next stop, parts fitting, and paint.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Will be a hell of a build, top notch upgrades there. Must be cool to be able to install all at once and see the transformation. You're right about Nismo, waited 5 months for my bonnet and suddenly they added another 6 months of waiting and still not sure if it will be extended. Did not expect this kind of service fm nismo, really disappointed at them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts