GTR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The only item from nismo we struggled with, was the catch tank. (it was discontinued the week we ordered)

Its not really Nismo's fault. Priority is given to the customers who's cars are at Omori. There is a long and i mean long list of those having work at the moment from discussions i had the other week. Although that said, would depend on how your distributor has ordered, (via another distributor) or direct. Typically it would not be direct, due to the pricing structure.

Covid had a big impact on the production of certain items. Also there is a huge increase in demand for their products and services during this time. (especially the aero items). More so also as 34s have become more in demand.

last summer, around 10 of these bonnets were on the shelf at TK ready to ship. Post youtube video, all were sold within a couple of days.

The bonnet was quite easy, waited about 7 weeks, was lucky, but factored in plenty of lead time for all the items.

Next is the create engine :)

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nismo lms ordered & given priority for shipping ( TK now have stock ) 19” version should look great
0ED6F657-25DB-4C27-85F1-E5894AC88DF9.jpeg

·
Registered
26,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Fenders , front diffuser etc all arrived

as have the new old oem stock injector harnesses

using my 34 one for inspiration had to get the same for the 32& bayside 34

7D852B1B-FF1C-4A1D-AC87-00755EF20BA8.jpeg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some very noice parts there, and i am jealous of no man, until now, its gonna be a some 34 that, looking forward to the engine sector of it.

·
Super Moderator
16,020 Posts
Oh those 19s look quite different from the 18s

·
Registered
448 Posts
Slightly off thread but anyone have a link to current Nismo parts catalogues in English. All the ones I've found start off in english but detailed pages are in Japanese and seem to give Translate a headache! Tia.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts