GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys going to keep the engine ,engine loom and ecu for my silvia but all the rest is for sale, only mods done are cross drilled discs all round and a full stainless steel exhuast system similar to the tanabe hyper medallion,interior is immaculate ( will post up pics of the interior when it stops raining), looks like it has the nismo side spats fitted also ( these look un marked) even willing to sell the bare shell to anyone that wants the rear arches. Not sure on prices guys but if you are needing anything just give me a bell, the sooner i can get the parts sold and the car moved the sooner i can get on with the swap, my e mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am after an unblemished dash with no R32 bubble and also the rear pillar trims that go up to the roof with the seatbelt going thru them (my rear window seal went causing water damage) please pm me.

PM sent

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
And me :D

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
PM sent mate

TT

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rear spoiler reserved
front and rear seats plus door cards, reserved

all other parts still avaliable, may even sell the full car if the price is right

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
scorchio69 said:
only mods done are cross drilled discs all round and ..
Cross drilled discs are standard - blanks are the N1 items ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
ill have the rear quarters mate, send me a price please, if not how much for rolling shell? thanks, si

·
Registered
246 Posts
Cheers

mine has worked twice in past 9 months for about 10 mins each time! looks good when works, hence why wanna get a working one lol

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
could be looking for an extra standard GTR clock (The speedo/Rev Counter cluster)

Please let me know if it is standard (180mph) and how much you want for it. Also what is the milage reading on the clock.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Door seals

Hi -

I am after a pair of door seals (the ones that the window sits on when it is closed - runs from half way up the pillar, around the top then back down to half way down the front pillar (aprx)).

The passenger side is not too bad, but I had to break into my R32 GTR after the anti hi-jack system beat me the other day (long story), subsequently the drivers side is gashed and torn from multiple bits of wire I used to unlock and open the bloody thing again (only got one key and all remote fobs have been custom coded because of turbo timer, so once the engine is running, you have no way of unlocking the doors unless you are inside the vehicle or have a key... didnt want to pop a window and absolutely no locksmith wanted to know!), now whenever you open the window and close it again, the whole corner of the seal is on the wrong side of the window....

(no comments on how much of a t**t i was please :p - it was early in the morning and i was in a rush for work) - if anyones interested, they dont make it easy if your unlucky enough to lock yourself out of your GTR - took me 2 hours and a quarter... needless to say i was quite late for work!

So - if you have these seals and they are in good condition, PLEASE let me know!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Passenger side square airvent if you have one. If you have be careful when you take it out, they are made of dust lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts