GTR Forum banner

smashed r32 gtr

4K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  rasonline 
#1 ·
HI guys going to keep the engine ,engine loom and ecu for my silvia but all the rest is for sale, only mods done are cross drilled discs all round and a full stainless steel exhuast system similar to the tanabe hyper medallion,interior is immaculate ( will post up pics of the interior when it stops raining), looks like it has the nismo side spats fitted also ( these look un marked) even willing to sell the bare shell to anyone that wants the rear arches. Not sure on prices guys but if you are needing anything just give me a bell, the sooner i can get the parts sold and the car moved the sooner i can get on with the swap, my e mail is ian.hunter35@btinternet.com

See less See more
#6 ·
PM sent mate

TT

#18 ·
could be looking for an extra standard GTR clock (The speedo/Rev Counter cluster)

Please let me know if it is standard (180mph) and how much you want for it. Also what is the milage reading on the clock.

Thanks.

#19 ·
Door seals

Hi -

I am after a pair of door seals (the ones that the window sits on when it is closed - runs from half way up the pillar, around the top then back down to half way down the front pillar (aprx)).

The passenger side is not too bad, but I had to break into my R32 GTR after the anti hi-jack system beat me the other day (long story), subsequently the drivers side is gashed and torn from multiple bits of wire I used to unlock and open the bloody thing again (only got one key and all remote fobs have been custom coded because of turbo timer, so once the engine is running, you have no way of unlocking the doors unless you are inside the vehicle or have a key... didnt want to pop a window and absolutely no locksmith wanted to know!), now whenever you open the window and close it again, the whole corner of the seal is on the wrong side of the window....

(no comments on how much of a t**t i was please :p - it was early in the morning and i was in a rush for work) - if anyones interested, they dont make it easy if your unlucky enough to lock yourself out of your GTR - took me 2 hours and a quarter... needless to say i was quite late for work!

So - if you have these seals and they are in good condition, PLEASE let me know!

#21 ·
Hi mate the vent is sold mate. I have managed to remove the exhaust, i cant see any markings but does not look any older than two months old, it has a apexi style active tailpipe, quiet on low revs and then on high revs the active insert moves out slightly ( about 1-2 inches) which makes the system a wee bit louder, will try and post up pics tonight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.