GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my drivers window smashed

Some toe rag drove up to the car and smashed the window at 6am this morning. Luckily no other damage!

Didn't try to steal the car or anything, just mindless vandalism

:flame:

Mad,

If anyone has a spare or knows of anywhere I can get one please let me know. I have a ad in the wanted section.

Kev

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Scrote. Was probably after theiving. Smash the window and wait to see if someone comes running, or if the car has an alarm. If neither then comes back to help himself. Sorry to hear about it pal :(

·
Registered
672 Posts
i had my windscreen and my rear windscreen smashed at the same time by some pikeys, i fuc*king hate pikeys!!! cost me over a grand to fix, try jap parts in jap performance mag at the back thet ahd a good stock of glass when i rang. sorry to hear it dude.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Do you have the Glass cover on your insurance?

This doesnt normaly affect your no claims, I have had in the past for the 50 excess the Rear Quarter Glass.

Auto Glass didnt list it as a part so I got the part number from Autoglass and they got it from Nissan.

Nigel

·
Registered
23 Posts
As stated in above posts, you should just pay roughly a £50 excess (or whatever your insurance company charge)
They can source the glass no worries, at no extra cost to yourself.

Tom

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Window

Well just found out the scroates did another 2 - 3 cars around the corner from me.

So at least they were not targetting mine they did an Alfa and another sports car.

None of the cars had anything stolen, just mindless vandalism.

We heard them smash the Window, laugh and drive off. Didn't get to the Window in time to see them or the car. But that was probably nicked as well.

Have emptied everything out the car in case they come back, hopefully picking a Glass up in the week and will be sorted for the weeked.

Still as mad as hell, just keep hearing them laugh and want to inflict pain on them.

Kev

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.