GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
I can now supply a smoked carbon dipped exchange service for interior and exterior parts. These look fantastic and having the slight smoke tint to the finish, they look like quality carbon parts for a fraction of the price.

Turn around is normally around 5 working days and I will provide instructions on how to remove your parts to send me.

Come on....change that tired, scratched silver trim for some great looking carbon to enhance your GTR.

The full interior kit comes in at £199+vat inc delivery and comprises :-

Large gearstick surround
Front double cup holders
2 x Door handles
Rear cup holder
Rear Bose subwoofer trim

More images on my traders section thread here

Thanks for looking

Andy

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Now that does look nice and not expensive either.

How durable is the coating to chipping, scratching, cracking fading etc?

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Can't wait to get my parts back next week Andy. I'm sure I'll be getting a few more things done in the near future :)

Cup holders look better than I expected, thought it might be too much carbon but looks nice in your photos.

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that does look nice and not expensive either.

How durable is the coating to chipping, scratching, cracking fading etc?
Thanks. Don't believe in GTR tax :cool:

The finish is very similar to exterior paint as its multi layer lacquered and then polished. Just like paint, it can chip and scratch but unlike the standard trim, can be buffed out like a car can be machine polished. :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't wait to get my parts back next week Andy. I'm sure I'll be getting a few more things done in the near future :)

Cup holders look better than I expected, thought it might be too much carbon but looks nice in your photos.
Thanks Tom. I'll drop you a line next week :thumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I had some bits done by Andy and I have to say they look fantastic. Even better than I expected.

Andy is a top guy and knows his stuff. I will be back for more. :)

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
I assume you can do any intetior plastic or fake metal trim?

I may start to dismantle the cars interior......

·
Registered
551 Posts
Is that your car in the pic? If so, what is that little silver box with the blue screen under the BOSE badge?

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do you have the center piece with the climate controls as well to finish off the look ?

cheers

dominic
Yes Dominic. I took mine apart the other day to write some instructions (including pictures) for customers on how to remove these for carbon replacement. In your case, I can take it out and re-fit for you if you like ;)

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is that your car in the pic? If so, what is that little silver box with the blue screen under the BOSE badge?
Yes its my car. It's the controller for my Audison bit Ten D digital processor. It has sub control, pre-set buttons for different listening positions etc

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi

I love the look of the carbon dip you do but I couldn't even put up a curtain pole for the Missus last night (not an inuendo, a real curtain pole lol) how am I going to remove all these bits? I would also like the centre console bits done can you do that too (where the traction, race switches are.)

Ian

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi

I love the look of the carbon dip you do but I couldn't even put up a curtain pole for the Missus last night (not an inuendo, a real curtain pole lol) how am I going to remove all these bits? I would also like the centre console bits done can you do that too (where the traction, race switches are.)

Ian
Yes, I can do those parts too. Don't worry I have a trim removal document with photos and everything. Much easier than a curtain pole :thumbsup:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi Andy

Where abouts in Preston are you and how do I go about fixing a time to come and see you - I live and work in Wigan and so can quite easy nip out and see you during the day.
I want a few interior bits carbon dipping, but would appreciate it if you could take them off and put them back on once done, so in the first instance I need to concentrate on those that I can still drive the car without!
I am also seriously interested in your audio upgrade and so would like to hear the options and discuss them further with you.
Thanks
Neil

1 - 20 of 107 Posts