GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pending job abroad will force the sale so just testing the market, much as I hate to!!

- White 96 R33 GTR Vspec **japanese car imported by Middlehurst**
- Brand new OZ Magnesio 5 spoke 18 "alloys with new Falken Fk451 265/35/18 (powder coated and baked in antrahcite colour)
- std vspec Suspension
- Trust Dowmax lowered springs
- Mocal 16 row oil cooler with remote filter application
- HKS Down pipes
- HKS Cat replacment
- HKS Hyper Muffler
- HKS hard pipe kit
- Large Pace Intercooler with HKS ends
- Apexi Power Fc
- Greddy Profec B Boost controll kit
- G Reddy remote boost overirde button (mounts on steering wheel for low/hi boost)
- Apexi 2 cone Induction kit
- HKS 550 Injectors
- HKS 264 Cams
- HKS adjustable pulleys
- Denso Irridium Plugs
- Uprated hyrbid roller bearing 360 degree turbo's (good to 1.4 bar)

Other features include :-
- Nismo Single plate Clutch
- uprated DS 2500 front pads
- also comes with 1 set of DS 3000 front pads for track use (only used once to date)
- Nismo N1 bonnet vents
- Carbon B-post trims
- Nismo Rear bumper quarters
- Nismo Gear knob
- Nismo Bonnet lip
- ARC Radiator Shroud
- Mines Boost Gauge (up to 1.4 bar)
- HKS ETC (switches from 2wd to 4wd and beyond!)
- GTR mats
- Carbon Kenwood CD player with revolving security front
- uprated kenwood 6x9 speakers with front tweeters
- NISMO personalised number plate
- very recent oil change (only ever run on 10w/60)

Security:
- Laserlike CAT 1 Alarm & Immobiliser
- Tracker Horizon monitor (stays with car)

The car has only 29 k miles

Lots and lots of TLC, needs to be seen to be appreciated serviced / Oil changed religiously every 3k miles.

new Lambda probe & sensor to ensure best fuel efficiency and pick up; HICAS sensor recently replaced; drivers seat recently repaired and straightened.

Car was recently dyno'd at Abbey motorsport. at 1.2 bar it produced 382 hp at the hub (circa 460-470 bhp at flywheel)

All set up work done by Abbey Motorsport.

Cam belt has been changed as matter of precaution when cams were fitted at 8k miles.

I am the second UK owner, the first being the chap who imported her, when I bought the car there were 9k genuine miles (april 2001) on the clock and it was stored for 18 months.

Car has been looked after by Abbey Motorsport and the car can be vouched for by Middlehurst as the importer with all history up until when I bought the car.

looking for circa 19.5k...
PM or email me at [email protected] for pics.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Where're you off to Smoot?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holland, in fact

the Dam so no parking whatsoever and no idea when I will be back so not worth putting in storage.

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Parking in Holland ...

Are you sure Smoots.
When I worked in Breda [I know its not the Dam] I rented a secure underground parking space. A couple of friends also had their cars, Supra and another Scoob in the same place.
Also the local "NCP" you could rent spaces and there was 24hr security for not too much money.
Sorry if you've tried already but if you don't want to get rid of the car it may be you don't have to.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers mate but the DAM is

an absolute nightmare...some people wait 4 years for a parking permit so god knows what they do beforehand! and they are dutch nationals as well! have been over there many times and witnessed the horror of the lack of spaces. just one of those things really....

plus the insurance will be a mare as will owning a rhd drive car out there as have done all that before.

owning a car like that in such a mad city is just asking for trouble!have you seen how they park...they navigate by bumpers!

:eek:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Good luck with the relocation Nick, hope it all works out for you :)

I can personally vouch for the conditon of Nicks car, it is a peach, and believe me if I had the money I'd make it mine... It'll be a top car for someone.

Dan

·
Registered
321 Posts
>>>>>>>>>>

handy

bet you didn't know i was trying to put together the definative
20th century collection of dutch (por*)........ cinema

Keep it touch

Weston

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
The Dam eh? I'm over there ever week until Christmas. Give me a shout on my mobile and I'll show you some sights... The Hague is the place to be!

All the best!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Howsie said:
The Dam eh? I'm over there ever week until Christmas. Give me a shout on my mobile and I'll show you some sights... The Hague is the place to be!

All the best!
LOL, must be because I am there :D !!

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Where dude? I'm staying @ the Park Hotel next week. Fancy a beer and a game of darts? :smokin:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Howsie said:
Where dude? I'm staying @ the Park Hotel next week. Fancy a beer and a game of darts? :smokin:
That sounds like a great plan but I am a bit bussy at the moment with work.
Maybe I'll be able to work something out, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the good comments Dano

and it would not be half the car without you finding that fault with the sensor and a great map.
just hope it goes to a good home and buyers realise the true value of a good GTR and not just the usual crowd looking for a cheap skyline, can;t afford the insurance let alone the tyre bills!

have no thoughts of taking it at all to the dam as just not viable and will get a car with work so waste of time and money all round.

BTTT

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
IMHO

You have to be very patient when selling one of these vehicles.
Fortunately I have seen [not physically] some very good examples sold on this forum in past weeks. The possibility of tyre kickers is high but hopefully you'll be able to suss them out on the telephone.
Selling my scoob I only had three people look. One tyre kicker, one muppet [telephone] and one who took a look and fell in love.
I took a hammering but there are lots of '98 scoobs around :(
Sensible people have told me I got a good price though.

Best of luck with the sale but stick to your asking price. These are not two-a-penny VeeWee's ....

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Baije I am very familiar with the whole process

as I sold a 33 last year as semi result of the board. one person looked at it and took it.
you are right about scoobies....I saw five of them at a set of traffic lights locally yesterday and just laughed. more common than focuses and golfs!!

haven't seen another GTR on the road for weeks so hardly a good comparison.

Am sure it will find the right home all in good time.

nick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts