GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
HPC have a kit to remove any locking wheel nut. I had the same issue and Middlehurst removed the original and supplied a new set. Cant remember exactly how much but less than £100

·
Registered
924 Posts
School boy error and feel like a total #@*!
Don't panic!!

"Snap-on" and other I guess, do a left hand thread device that bites into the wheel lock and removes it easy.

Much less than £100.

My mate at the garage by me has it and says it's earned him more coin than anything else he's ever bought, so don't feel bad, many do it.

If you were local it's £20 for all four wheels.

Try your local garages.

Good luck.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Don't panic!!

"Snap-on" and other I guess, do a left hand thread device that bites into the wheel lock and removes it easy.

Much less than £100.

My mate at the garage by me has it and says it's earned him more coin than anything else he's ever bought, so don't feel bad, many do it.

If you were local it's £20 for all four wheels.

Try your local garages.

Good luck.:thumbsup:
So it was him nicking all the GTR wheels ;)

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
New locking wheel nut key is £17 from main dealer, they have a master set of locking wheel nut keys to match up with, they can then order just the key...

A tyre place lost my key so I had to order one a few weeks back.

Manchester NHPC said they could only order a set with the new nuts for £90ish and they couldn't find the right key for mine anyway, so I went to Stockport Nissan (non NHPC) and they pulled out the right key and ordered me one. Same as 350z/370z lockers apparently

·
Registered
924 Posts
New locking wheel nut key is £17 from main dealer, they have a master set of locking wheel nut keys to match up with, they can then order just the key...

A tyre place lost my key so I had to order one a few weeks back.

Manchester NHPC said they could only order a set with the new nuts for £90ish and they couldn't find the right key for mine anyway, so I went to Stockport Nissan (non NHPC) and they pulled out the right key and ordered me one. Same as 350z/370z lockers apparently
Awesome!!

Result at a real good price.

Great info, thanks for posting, may help a few other too.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bit late for my reply on this.
Eventually found the plastic bag the locking nuts came in. Serial number still attached. ..
took to my local nissan garage, not a NHPC. ordered new key for 17 quid...... result.

cheers for the info guys

·
Registered
660 Posts
Once had a McGard locking wheel nut that got rounded with the key after a track day. McGard were brilliant sent me drills and guides took several hours to drill it out. Great company to deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts