GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Noticed a rattle from under the car, on inspection found that part of the rear tray which is held on by six rivets has four of them snapped.

On a car that has done approx 4000 miles and is under a year old, not impressed. If the other two rivets give way that's part of the under tray gone, pics below.

Needless to say I'm going to speak to the dealer about this.

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah that's happened to my under tray to but as its out of warranty I drilled it out and fitted larger diameter blind stainless steel rivets.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did think about doing it myself but thought bugger it the cars not even a year old.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
What a complete set of pig tits mate. Take it back, and have the whole undertray replaced under warranty. Should have bought a nice car man :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
A whole under tray under warranty, worth a try LOL
They will replace it without question, they're not as bad as some people think, I've never had a warranty claim turned down, including a rear undertray which somehow retailed at 3k! :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't rivets always come apart on a machine that is constantly moving?... Must be a bright idea from the PhD's over at Renault

1 - 15 of 15 Posts