GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
I couldn't even risk taking mine out of the garage to try!!!

Sort of wish I had now as those pics look the business :thumbsup:

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers!
Yup their 17s, and R34 Brembos.

Suprsingly the 4wd rarely moved from 0 on the torque meter, and that's with driving at a acceptible pace. Managed to score 50 when i decided to launch it in the carpark (childish i know), but i was curious to see if the TSC was actually working... :p

Otherwise very little 4WD drama :D

Most likely down to having proper winter tires, they grip like a mofo in the snow, though its still really easy to hang the back end out.

Does make for a good snow plow .... driving over to my g/f in a snowstorm last night, i think i managed to clear the road for everyone

:D

·
Registered
818 Posts
looks good :) Do I spy an Apexi ATS in your exhaust.. how do you find it.. im running 600bhp and find it a little restrictive and almost a bit to agressive at quietning the car down noise wise...

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks good :) Do I spy an Apexi ATS in your exhaust.. how do you find it.. im running 600bhp and find it a little restrictive and almost a bit to agressive at quietning the car down noise wise...
It is indeed :thumbsup:

personally i like it, the car is pretty stealth with it in...
though i get a ribbing from the guys up here when i turn up in my super quiet car :p

Since i rack miles on the car day in, day out, it makes the commute, long journeys' and cruising on the motorway, quite peaceful, .......But if i'm out for a run, i'll take it out and, stick it in the boot, so i can listen to the unabridged RB26 sound.

I did cut 2 and a half loops out of the spring though, to get it to fully open around 2500rpm, so less backpressure around positive boost, had to stretch it back out a tiny bit to stop the baffle rattling.. sounds better than before, and i the perfomance hit is negligeable

I have been searching for a long time for an Apex'i DECS ECV to replace it whith, which i think would be more convenient, but no luck finding one... the idea of a automatic baffle with volume control appeals to me.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
those are awesome pics man, mind if i steal one for my desktop?:thumbsup:

is your car black or dark blue? the pics look like it could be either.

kev

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure no probs i can save them at a decent res for you if you want :D

The car is dark pearl blue, tends to look pretty dark when it's overcast, i don't think the slush and dirt help though lol!

·
Registered
298 Posts
nice photo shoot.....LOVE your car

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sure no probs i can save them at a decent res for you if you want :D yes please

The car is dark pearl blue, tends to look pretty dark when it's overcast, i don't think the slush and dirt help though lol!

Im not kidding when i say i would swap with you in a heartbeat if you wanted to?!, i love that car in that colour with those wheels, spot on mate.:thumbsup:
any other pics?

kev

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers guys, mucho appreciated :thumbsup:

any other pics?

kev
I like your edit of my quote ;)
I have to admit i love the color, it was a toss up of either red or blue when i was looking for one.

anyways...:D Since you asked... lol

1600x1200 of the first pics since i made it my wallpaper at work, since it came out pretty good

these are a couple of the other pics, taken over the weekend, they vary in quality though :S

looks a bit like a yule log with icing :p

-----

I took a few this morning on the way to work.
Admitedly its a bit more overcast today, so the lighting is bogging... and i was cold so a few shots that could have been good were ruined by camera shake.

1600x1200

1600x1200

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Cheers guys, mucho appreciated :thumbsup:

I like your edit of my quote ;)
I have to admit i love the color, it was a toss up of either red or blue when i was looking for one.

anyways...:D Since you asked... lol

1600x1200 of the first pics since i made it my wallpaper at work, since it came out pretty good

these are a couple of the other pics, taken over the weekend, they vary in quality though :S

looks a bit like a yule log with icing :p

-----

I took a few this morning on the way to work.
Admitedly its a bit more overcast today, so the lighting is bogging... and i was cold so a few shots that could have been good were ruined by camera shake.

1600x1200

1600x1200
very nice mate, do you have any pics not in the snow?

how much would you want for your car?

kev

1 - 17 of 17 Posts