GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new exhaust for her R33 and she's got me looking at bodykits and wheels also.

Last night we were talking about what she can do about driving it a bit faster without worrying about her licence.

how did you do it? I made sure she hasn't been on the forum and didn't talk to any of you guys JAPS.

So not only do I have a skyline to compete with on the drive but it's going to be a tweaked skyline.

it's a good job I am confident in my masculinity. :smokin:

Simon

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Simon, what was her email address again? It was Jacqui wasn't it? Should be a meet in Nottingham next friday 5th (caroline?) and a Derby meet on the 11th. I am sure that she will get some ideas from our cars. Order a new credit card:smokin:
Dave:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Girl power!!!!!

Go on girl - tweak that motor!!!!

Send him upstairs to do some wallpapering or something:p

Dave - the Notts meet is well in hand - will pm you over the weekend;) Hey - another woman for you to try your chat up lines on!!:cool:

Good luck with your plans for your motor, and Simon, chill mate, you love it really.....don't ya....eh? My Simon does too:D

Caroline

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Eh, I only made a nice friendly comment and you think that I am chatting you up. My intended won't be impressed. Glen was there, he knows:eek:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Errrr Dave

All I saw was you pulling up your shorts in your car :D .

But seriously though, you were a gentleman all weekend :) .

glen

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wallpapering?????

but that's womens work!

I stick to the manly things like cooking er and that's it really........

I do have to confess that it is all in my interest - after all she brought the car, she is paying for the mods, she is paying the insurance - I just get to enjoy it every now and then with none of the worries :)

who said women were the smarter sex :p :smokin:

Simon

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oh dear.....

Why's it ok for a bloke to take the p1ss, but men get so uppity when a woman does it?????;)

Dave, my dear, I'm JOKING:D :D

Seriously though - sorry if I've upset you - I can be wayyyy too mouthy for my own good.:eek:

See you next week!!;)

Caroline

PS Tell me more about the Derby meet on 11th - it's Si's birthday that day!!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
298 Posts
11th in Derby?

Dave you little .....

Are you intentionally planning all the Derby meets on a Thursday cos you know I can't make it or what? :D

I dunno, self proclaimed Derby leader and you manage to exclude the one other GTR owner in Derby 3 out of 4 times :(

Here's hoping you re-arrange for a Friday/weekend date.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Suppose we could but everyone else seems to be busier friday than thursday. Also he goes on a drinking session friday afternoon. Will see what Andy says but his mobile is switched off:mad:
p.s. nice thread hijack:smokin:
you will get used to this Simon

·
Registered
298 Posts
:D
No worries, if it's easier for everyone else on a thurday then leave it mate. Seem to be plenty of big meets to look forward to I suppose. Don't want to over-expose myself :p

Trying to gee myself up to go back to work on Monday after 4 weeks of leisure and nappy changing so wish me luck.

See ya'll soon

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
davewilkins said:
p.s. nice thread hijack:smokin:
you will get used to this Simon
you know I hadn't even noticed ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts