GTR Forum banner

261 - 280 of 981 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Te37's all the way Toni! Do-luck are more show than go! :)
:thumbsup:
Bob

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Although have to say I have no idea why they have one spoke a different colour?
Looks rubbish!
:D
Bob

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
and i thought that it took my long time by doing it my self, yours is taking long even with the professionals

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
and i thought that it took my long time by doing it my self, yours is taking long even with the professionals
Not their fault, I am the one who hasn't got on with it:chuckle:

Looks like SLs.....

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
just dont forget to take me some pic of the oil cooler lines of the gearbox i need a pic of the wires close to the gearbox

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Rogue spotted I had a leak from my cam covers, took them off to have a look and found that the company that painted them for me didn't even bother to remove the gaskets, so they were purple too.:chairshot

Nice! Now fixed.

Just waiting on some parts....

·
Premium Member
3,794 Posts
Hope they didn't paint the insides of the cam covers too.

How does somebody paint cam covers without removing gaskets and masking the inside????

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
No not painted on the inside, just quite a lot of overspray onto the gaskets. It must be, what, all of 2 minutes extra time to remove them and do it properly.:runaway:

Anyway there's some debate on t'internet whether Stage 1 Middlehurst cars actually had HKS cams in or standard, so we're going to have a look whilst its apart.

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Had a brainstorm today and have decided on Nismo engine and gearbox mounts. Might as well.:wavey:

Gearbox one I've ordered and paid for! Might have to resort to ebay for the engine ones.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Your gtr is going to be soooo clean and healthy when your done! :thumpsup:

On the other hand, you really need to change your signature - from drive to restore! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #278 (Edited)
My old UK Middlehurst R34 "stage 1" had HKS cams fitted to it along with HKS pulleys too I think
What number was it? I have seen some info that the earlier ones were more likely to have this than the later ones.

Did you get the TE37's with the yellow stripe?

Or did I miss that post?
Not yet, need to flog the Do Lucks first. :)

... you really need to change your signature - from drive to restore! :D
Well I do hope the drive bit happens soon...LOL

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
Arrived in post this week

Two replacement wheel arch liners (thanks very much Hugh). In as new condition!

Auto select rear under bumper diffuser (second hand, bit of a whim, will see how it looks).

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
What number was it? I have seen some info that the earlier ones were more likely to have this than the later ones.
Can't remember now but it was Emil's Yellow one. I think it may have been 69 (lol)? I might be mistaken though. I think the number might be in the UK R34 thread

261 - 280 of 981 Posts