GTR Forum banner

461 - 480 of 951 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Absolutely stunning build, but your not going to do the same thing you did a couple of years are you ..... Spend a shit load of cash then get bored and want to sell it. :chuckle: still a awesome machine

·
Super Moderator
15,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Everything I've done for the car is about handling, I'm not a power monster I like fast corners:)

Y'know, that point where you are scrabbling for grip and holding on for dear life :D

·
Registered
24,959 Posts
I agree

Glad you ordered all the bits in the end

Emailed you a pic of this month's gtr mag I just picked up at lunch time

Guy in there has a yellow 34

·
Registered
24,959 Posts
Ordered te37s

We can't supply them with a yellow sticker spoke.. as rays say is only for sale outside of japan so you can't buy them here

Only Europe and usa

Odd but them the rules

·
Super Moderator
15,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
Still not ordered actually but will be.:chuckle:
p.s. Mook note status. ;)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Ordered te37s

We can't supply them with a yellow sticker spoke.. as rays say is only for sale outside of japan so you can't buy them here

Only Europe and usa

Odd but them the rules
I come in peace....lol

For the love of all things Gtr, if you REALLY want yellow stickers, 'Toni' I can arrange that for you,
quality assured or your money back.:shy:

P.s. Got to be for a 19" wheel only.

can pm you pics of samples/comparisons to the original, I'm OCD like that.:)

·
Super Moderator
15,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
No chap, I am a stickler for genuine, I'm getting a refund and re-ordering from a Euro supplier.:)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
No chap, I am a stickler for genuine, I'm getting a refund and re-ordering from a Euro supplier.:)
No Worries, you seem to have everything under control

:confused: Original yellow? l'd like to see the packaging, would have thought, if you cant get them from Rays.jp, you cant get then anywhere so you'd have to get them made.

I have the originals in red, Rays vinyl stickers are pretty poor compared to the quality you could have them made out of, especially if you plan on doing a few track days with amount of heat generated. Suppose it depends on how hard you drive.

·
Registered
24,959 Posts
You can get them from rays here but you can't buy them if you are in japan ---odd I know

Rays japan only sell them as an export wheel

Same with those that fit the bmws (yellow spoke )

·
Registered
568 Posts
I remade the stickers for my TE's as they were somewhat annoying to get from Rays (Mackin out of California) and I hated the color options offered.

Friend with a sticker machine made me some to match the rest of my decals.

We have an account directly with Mackin and we've purchased a few sticker sets for customers that have refinished their Volks. If I can be of any help let me know.
One customer bought the neon yellow stickers and when I saw the car a few months later the color had faded terribly. Making them yourself could end up being a much better solution as the "real" ones were not too impressive.

Cory

461 - 480 of 951 Posts