GTR Forum banner

521 - 540 of 974 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Well just emailed Roger funnily enough, I am not going to take it I think. Reason being is it will have been back together less than a week, and the thought of launching on a thousand mile trip with it totally untested does not fill me with confidence. Plus I've a couple bits not yet bought that I want on it.

So I think I will be in my second yellow machine instead....

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Well just emailed Roger funnily enough, I am not going to take it I think. Reason being is it will have been back together less than a week, and the thought of launching on a thousand mile trip with it totally untested does not fill me with confidence. Plus I've a couple bits not yet bought that I want on it.

So I think I will be in my second yellow machine instead....
Which is?

·
Super Moderator
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
A very fun little car. Yellow ones limited to 86. I could put a GTR badge on it, they are on everything else!! Saw one on a Primera recently....:rolleyes:

You see if they only had an R35 in yellow I'd have to buy one, LOL. Gold was close!

·
Super Moderator
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
I really wanted to take it, but it's a bit daft. It needs a dyno to make sure it's all gone back together happy, a bit of local running around to make sure nothing is loose and new wheels and tyres which I don't think I can sort in time. My fault, I got a bit caught up with work and a family illness.

·
Super Moderator
15,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Just ordered new genuine Nismo side skirts and rear spats (thanks Matty as always) and new wheels (cheers Coordsport!).

Now, I wait. We are in the home straight.:chuckle:

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Lol true

A girl has many pairs of shoes so you can have many pairs of wheels in the garage. Hmm which one shall I choose today? Lol

521 - 540 of 974 Posts