GTR Forum banner

621 - 640 of 940 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #622 (Edited)
No!:chuckle:

And no, no more carbon. I do want it looking quite factory. Only thing I'm thinking longer term is a vspecII bonnet.

Only other thing planned is some leather restoration, it's looking a little tired ATM.

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #623
Well damn you all, I'm looking at changing the wheels. You've destroyed my happiness.:chuckle:

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #625
yeah it drives lovely though, no rubbing. Anyone fitted 18x9.5 +12, do they rub?

I am not loving them as much without the yellow either.

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
That's alright Mook, I was half between these wheels and the Nismos anyway, went for these as liked the yellow then found out at the death they didn't do it anymore. Nismos were on a long order though.

Anyway basically going to swap, have sourced some 18x9.5 +12 Nismos available now, so thinking of trying them out. Then will sell the ones I don't want!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
That's alright Mook, I was half between these wheels and the Nismos anyway, went for these as liked the yellow then found out at the death they didn't do it anymore. Nismos were on a long order though.

Anyway basically going to swap, have sourced some 18x9.5 +12 Nismos available now, so thinking of trying them out. Then will sell the ones I don't want!
Good call, its like the finishing touch on the car

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
I think the full black Nismo might have more 'presence' in the arch as well. Yellow is so bright proper contrast is needed!

·
Super Moderator
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #638
Worse, LOL. Well if you think about it, they are the car's shoes.:chuckle:

But for a woman, I have relatively few pairs of shoes...well less than 20, LOL. Some of my friends have several times that....:runaway:

I'm allowed to change my mind, it's a women's prerogative.:chuckle:

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
Worse, LOL. Well if you think about it, they are the car's shoes.:chuckle:

But for a woman, I have relatively few pairs of shoes...well less than 20, LOL. Some of my friends have several times that....:runaway:

I'm allowed to change my mind, it's a women's prerogative.:chuckle:
as discussed yesterday, roll on GT86 tune up :chuckle:

Enjoy the wheels.

621 - 640 of 940 Posts