GTR Forum banner

921 - 940 of 948 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,343 Posts
The difference between someone who thinks they know what they are doing and someone who knows what they are doing is massive. Often looks the same but you can tell this is something special. Shame others aren't as particular.

Can't wait to see if come together

·
Registered
10 Posts
I understand, but the expirience doesnt only come from the years you are in the business it also comes from the employees. Most of people that are into body restorations and metalshaping are between 50 and 60 years old, bin 20-30 years in business. When talking what works or how long it holds you are talking out of their expirience. Also you gain expirience out of project cars, as you work on 50's 60' 70's cars you see how much they detoriorate in those 50-60 years, you see how a design flow holds after 40 years and what it did to the body etc.
You're spot on with that, just looking at Arthur Tussik works on YT is really impressive. Skills ain't gained overnight.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Look at this though, genuine Nismo, on the car for only 2000 miles.
Awful and confirm my thought, the NISMO price tag isn't justified when you see that, I almost ordered a new set for my R32, I guess I'll keep the originals, reinforce and powder coat them and replace the bushings.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The difference between someone who thinks they know what they are doing and someone who knows what they are doing is massive. Often looks the same but you can tell this is something special. Shame others aren't as particular.

Can't wait to see if come together
Exactly and I've seen clowns asking me to give them mine to work on, one supposed to be trustworthy as he works on vintage cars already pulled off as he said "I can't deliver what you're asking me" because I'm exactly after what Toni is going through with AT.

921 - 940 of 948 Posts