GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
I don’t think you can do this in Apple world?
Surely the new site should give you the option as previous?

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I don’t think you can do this in Apple world?
Surely the new site should give you the option as previous?
No. Because it’s adaptive. It’s the same site. On chrome It obviously does some desktop emulation but safari Just requests the desktop version...which is the same. (Click the Aa in the address bar and you’ll see the request desktop version option)

Does that make sense? Reducing the font makes it more like the old site for ‘scale’

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
switched to dark mode, I’m good. Looks fab on the iPad.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I love it.. like a breath of fresh air, and so clear and bright..:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Maybe it is just me but I cant get past the 'Accept Cookies' opening window in Chrome or IE (on a PC), fortunately Edge showed the red button at the bottom to 'submit'.....someone might want to check/test this?!

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Maybe it is just me but I cant get past the 'Accept Cookies' opening window in Chrome or IE (on a PC), fortunately Edge showed the red button at the bottom to 'submit'.....someone might want to check/test this?!
IE is not compatible. Blame MS

·
Registered
263 Posts
IE is not compatible. Blame MS
Worked it out, if you have the Chrome bookmark bar showing then the red button is nicely positioned off the bottom of the screen, and the scrollbar in the cookie window doesn't show it. But if you scroll the right hand side main window up then you can get to it.....anyway perhaps the cookie window could be smaller so the red button is always on screen without scrolling....

Cheers
Rob

21 - 40 of 78 Posts