GTR Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

Registered
Yes it's very bright, and couldn't find the darker option in the way stated in first question?

Also don't know if it's the site but my PC froze completely while trying to post tonight, even CTRL/ALT/DEL had no effect, had to turn off at the mains.

PC is about 1 year old now and never done it before? Anyone else had this problem?

Administrator
Discussion Starter #64
Yes it's very bright, and couldn't find the darker option in the way stated in first question?

Also don't know if it's the site but my PC froze completely while trying to post tonight, even CTRL/ALT/DEL had no effect, had to turn off at the mains.

PC is about 1 year old now and never done it before? Anyone else had this problem?
What browser you using?

Premium Member
I've posted before expressing my enthusiasm for the new site. Well done Admins, Geeks, Moderators et al.(y)

I would be amazed if there were not some glitches given so many ways to address the Forum.

Again, it's so good to drop pics so easily and here's one below from September to encourage Forum members that driving with the GTR Drivers Club on the track, thrashing your baby on EuroTours and even attending static showboat events is what we all appreciate.

Sorry, I didn't mention piston ring gaps on my new RB45 build but someone here will know the answer. :devilish:

Premium Member
OK. Been using it a while now and I dont mind it at all, but if someone could point me to what boolean/syntax search criteria I can use would be helpful.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts