GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys
Once our GT-Rs reach the 60 month G2 Service do I assume that we revert back to the beginning of the service schedule and then have a G1 (6 month) service at what would be the 66 Month service. And then follow the service schedule as before?

Cheers

Louie

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
You're getting cheeky in your old-age Mr UFO lol

How rude a young man like myself trying to help out my fellow forum friends!
I think sometimes people forget the service books do go up to high mileage as the 35 will do high mileage easily:bowdown1::popcorn:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to know
I will now thrash myself a thousand times and go get the service book and read till I can recite every word:eek::eek::eek:

Seriously thanks bud!!:bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
Good to know
I will now thrash myself a thousand times and go get the service book and read till I can recite every word:eek::eek::eek:

Seriously thanks bud!!:bowdown1::bowdown1:

There will be a test in 7 days just to make sure you understood the car in full

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL...Oh god I have to go and read it now!!!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Guys
Once our GT-Rs reach the 60 month G2 Service do I assume that we revert back to the beginning of the service schedule and then have a G1 (6 month) service at what would be the 66 Month service. And then follow the service schedule as before?

Cheers

Louie
Or if its doing less than 6k miles per annum you can switch to annual servicing

·
Registered
888 Posts
Or if its doing less than 6k miles per annum you can switch to annual servicing
This is what i'm doing, with it being SORN through the winter & just getting the services caught up each spring, when it comes out to play!!

Reactions: Stealth69

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've done 8k since April, so will be looking to go with the 6 month schedule. I do a 3k oil and filter change as well as i get free oil so make the most of it:chuckle::chuckle:

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
I'm only doing 2k or less every 6 months but still servicing her every 6 months.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Not if it's layed up for 6 months of the year...... I will get mine done based on Mileage not time so when she comes out of deep sleep in March her first trip will be to get serviced, I will probably cover 3K miles in the time she is on the road and then I'll repeat in March 2016 :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts