GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the sun was out and it was dry so i took the girl for a drive, grinning like and idot and enjoying the twisties on a crisp day i started thinking about all the negative stuff being bounded around about the 35.

Well i'm happy as larry still with her and i've just going to have to treat her to some more toys be them shiney or otherwise (even though i have plenty matureing still in the house! :eek: ) so just wondering if anyone else is thinking they may be treating them selves (opps i mean their car) to some new toys.

And remember negative thoughts means santa won't come ;)

Carbon rear wing and Carbon engine bay parts on my list.

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
Carbon Panel around the switch gear, Carbon panel around the gear lever !! (have put thread up already about it!)

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Some of the Zele carbon stuff is nice; front lip spolier or naca ducts a possibility

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Bah humbug!

Xmas may come just once a year, but Ben is around all the time.

Already have the COBB and a GTC Titan Ti zorst, but I'm thinking CF exterior stuff again.

Ben will you please hurry up with your parts, or at least post some piccies of what is to come......

p.s. Santa can I have some new Bridgestone tyres please......

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Bah humbug!

Xmas may come just once a year, but Ben is around all the time.

Already have the COBB and a GTC Titan Ti zorst, but I'm thinking CF exterior stuff again.

Ben will you please hurry up with your parts, or at least post some piccies of what is to come......

p.s. Santa can I have some new Bridgestone tyres please......
+1. I'm being tempted by carbon aero stuff left, right and centre, but I'm hesitating in case Ben can pull some really nice, well-priced and -crucially- UK based pieces out of the hat.

But we need to know what the stuff is going to look like NOW Ben! :D

I can get deals on any number of parts, but the shipping costs for the larger aero pieces is extortionate...

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
+1. I'm being tempted by carbon aero stuff left, right and centre, but I'm hesitating in case Ben can pull some really nice, well-priced and -crucially- UK based pieces out of the hat.

But we need to know what the stuff is going to look like NOW Ben! :D

I can get deals on any number of parts, but the shipping costs for the larger aero pieces is extortionate...
all in good time David. trying not to put kart before the horse as they say.

btw i owe you yet again for another ap recommendation you recently met up with :squintdan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts