GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. Does anyone really think it´s worth the money? (Don´t know the price yet but I assume it´s gonna be silly)

Just to clarify, no I´m not placing an order. :)

/P

·
Registered
140 Posts
35k's with of carbon brakes, ultralight wheels, surprisingly little weight loss (70kg?) and a few minor software, suspension & aero tweaks.

for roughly double the price of a standard UK car I can't imagine the difference would truely worth it for anyone but the most hardcore or those with tons or spare cash at their disposal.

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
It's not worth it ,no real gains ,in fact I think it did the Nurberg ring slower .Would rather spend a fraction of that extra cash on modding my own car .

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
You'd be hard pressed to beat a y-pipe and Cobb Accessport with a custom tune.

Other than the exotic parts on the V-spec, cant see much point myself.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
We have been told its around 150000€´s......is it worth it??

Id say no,only if you want a museum piece......it has no real improved parts,seats are better(ok,you can replace the standart seats with something lighter for a lot less money),brakes are better(maybe,just that they are made from composite material doesn´t mean they are better or as good as they should be,upgrade your stock brackes with good discs and your sorted),turbos....(ok,better maybe,but why....getting faster on a track?? every tuned GTR will still be faster and with bigger turbo´s you just find the limits of the engine a lot sooner),wheels(i dont like them),what else????

Nothing worth the extra money;)

PS: i like the black Spec V interieur a lot more then the standart...mine gets sprayed over the wintertime:D

·
Registered
413 Posts
I was interested until I saw the price - madness !

I assume they plan to get some suckers to pay the price and then they'll launch a Spec V with more power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts