GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
31,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to some extra effort to suprise my brother with a set of 18" Rota GTR's in time for chrimbo, and nowhere locals got the right tyres. so he's got 4 gorgeous rims, and can't use em

DOH!

mook

·
Banned
336 Posts
What car is it going on? Im still sceptical about Rotas, something about them just does not feel right:confused: Im planning on doing some high speed runs later this year and dont fancy a wheel failure. I know they are made in a far east contry so im doubtfull about its quality standards.

I think the extra £ is worth while spent on some Rays wheels.

·
Administrator
31,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can't say i could tell a lot about quality, b ut i've not heard much bad said aout them

afterall, the GTR was made in a far east country ;)

mook

·
Registered
627 Posts
What car is it going on? Im still sceptical about Rotas, something about them just does not feel right:confused: Im planning on doing some high speed runs later this year and dont fancy a wheel failure. I know they are made in a far east contry so im doubtfull about its quality standards.

All I can say is that a lot of the drift boys use them and have had no problems also the company that make Rotas also make OEM wheels for major manufacturers so I am pretty confident in them.

·
Registered
587 Posts

thought you were moving on from the skyline scene, too chavy for you:rolleyes: :chuckle: :chuckle:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.