GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am sad but am soooooo looking forward to next year.

Strange how things happen really. I put the engine up for sale, and then sold the whole car :D .

I can't say what I'm having for next year as things aren't finalised but rest assured it will be :smokin: .

Well the new owner has got a blindin deal and a great car to boot and I hope he enjoys it as much as I have :cool: . TOKYO has taken me abroad a few times, to loads of shows, came 2nd at TOTB, been featured in a mag, transported me at over 200mph a few times but ultimately has given me two and a half years of SOLID pleasure.

The other Marques thought we were fast this year at TOTB. Wait till next year :smokin: .

Bye for now.

glen

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Ahhhh Glen, why did you sell it?

Hope you kept the registration!

Claire

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Claire

Yes have kept T9KYO and T6KYO.

I couldn't part with 'em but must say that I wasn't asked for 'em.

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry to c it go

Now your car less....... wana buy my micra ????

It might take you a while to get used to the speed of it ! (and the size of the steering wheel !)

Let me know ! - its yours if you want it m8 ! it will go well with your cardigan look !

E - hey still got those wheel to fit to it tooo !!! hahaha !!!:D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sorry to hear that Glen... She was a beauty...! There must be something very special on the horizon (R35 maybe :eek: ) Or are you joinint the Supra boys with me...;) hehehe... Hope to still find you at events etc... Cant wait till you let us know what the newbie is...

Paul

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Frankly you would have to prise the keys of my pride and joy out of my dead hands before I let her go.

I am shocked mate, you own the handsomest R34 ever (no offence to anyone else here, but it is) and you get rid!

What is coming up will have to be something truly awe inspiring.

I hope you are not disappointed.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congratulations Glen, hope you get a replacement soon. The person who bought it must be very pleased as it was one of the nicest 34's around.

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Cloned

Oi Blowdog
I was going to say that :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Damn, I was thinking of buying it aswell! Oh no, that was a lottery ticket. They're easy to confuse :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you at next years TOTB, you're gonna hvet to turn up in something pretty damn special to cast a shadow over your old R34! You're not buying one of those Jets that Clarkson bought are you? I hear the fuel consumption isn't that good and they're a bitch to park :D

Rob

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
can you imagine a booster cushion for a jet.......;)

Glen, am still gonna beat you though, whatever you get.....he he

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Lisa...

That sounds like fighting talk:D

Glen what happened? Did he threaten to give you the Pox too if you didn't sell it to him:( :D

Luke

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
well Glen, good luck mate, I know how hard it is to sell a car you loved and modded.

would say I would beat you too Luke, but thats toooooo easy, even when you get the new car....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
LMAO

If you say so ha ha.

Anyway Glen can't wait to see whats next and yeah it must have been a hard decision to sell.

Luke

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nah...I think he should buy one of those Chieftain tanks that JC was driving last night on 'JC Unleashed on Cars'.
That way he could really stomp all over the opposition:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts