GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after 3 months of advertising and constant change of heart she was finaly sold to a company in germany for a customer in russia,sad day to see her go:bawling::bawling:

i would like to thank the gtroc and all my fellow members for all your help and support over the last 4 years,lets hope the new R35 that replaces it gives me the same joy,

cheers lads:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Am I wrong for wanting that over an R35 and thinking you have just made one bad decision?

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I am wrong for thinking that?

Damn, sorry...i'll go to my corner :(

Best of luck with your new R35 mate, but I guess I just can't help thinking that R34 looked something special.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am wrong for thinking that?

Damn, sorry...i'll go to my corner :(

Best of luck with your new R35 mate, but I guess I just can't help thinking that R34 looked something special.
Soz just realised your not the person who just sold this, silly me, im saying i would of kept the R34..

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
this was a beautiful R34 :bowdown1:

if this was bayside blue i would have taken it a week after it had been put on pistonheads

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Sorry to see you sold it Matt, but if you have to choose between the R34 and the R35 you made the right choice, trust me. Maybe the R34 is better lookswise but in EVERY other aspect, the R35 is better. :)

/P

·
Registered
680 Posts
Whaaat!!!

I still didn't get the time to see it in the flesh ya bastard!! :D

Suppose it is all money in the pocket for the 35 ;)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
professor matt

Your car was on my list since you have put it for sale , finally got a beysideblue with factory settings, otherwise i wouldn't be able to register it in Cyprus. It looks super , happy German who took it! If i was at your place and could i was going to keep them both though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Brought back memories of when I had my R34 V-Spec in Black when it first came out. Still regret the day I sold it and it's one of the few cars I've had that I wished I had kept. To me, it was a cult car...that shape and the abilities it had.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Glad you got it sold Matt, lovely motor, what a difficult choice. Wasn't sold on the new GTR and thought they looked a bit roomy in pictures but after seeing them up close and in the flesh they're superb machines.:thumbsup:

Charlie.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the comments guys..:thumbsup:

being trying not to read this thread as it get's me thinking if i done the right thing:bawling:

andy sorry buddy:shy:,we need to catch up soon:) was up at knockhill on sunday with chas and visibledog and some other of the boys.would of been good to see you

thanks again lads;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Matt,

The cars were looking good from the pics i saw of then...........bit wet though!!:chuckle:
Am currently at work and not back til the evening of the 5th, then off again to the house over the pond on the 8th.

Will defo catch up though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts