GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) Bolt in R32 floor cross brace. Fits inside the car and mounts to the side seatbelt mounts. Rare i.e. not seen another one before - 40 plus postage

2) R32 Carbon cooling panel - 40 plus postage

3) Universal carbon canards (set of 4), as new - 40 plus postage

4) Brand new (still in box) R32 Hel braided brake lines - 30 plus postage

5) 2 red bolt on towing eyes a few scratches but nothing major - 10 each plus postage

Any question please ask

Cheers

John

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I'll have the bolt in floor cross brace.

let me know inc postage within the UK please

Thank you

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
***UPDATE***

I have just found out that the brace is in fact a Do-Luck product worth triple what I thought and is indeed rare!! Also fits R32/33/34

Do Luck offical web

New price is 80 plus postage which is still cheap!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Sorry no, someone beat you to it
How could someone beat me to it when you've Pm'd me a price inc Delivery then you Pm'd me again saying see Thread.

I've not logged on since I wrote the post that I was wanting the Brace.

It shows that you had no Decency in offering me first refusal even if price was amended.

Oh well its SOLD now so what can I say.. Its not right what you did but I hope you and others reading this can Learn from this

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How could someone beat me to it when you've Pm'd me a price inc Delivery then you Pm'd me again saying see Thread.

It shows that you had no Decency in offering me first refusal even if price was amended.

Oh well its SOLD now so what can I say.. Its not right what you did but I hope you and others reading this can Learn from this
Not going to get into a rant but this is a sale thread and money talks!

I answered your question ref postage and said in my message let me know. Not that its reserved for you. My PM was sent to you 15mins before it sold.

Sorry for any in inconvenience

·
Registered
9,736 Posts

Not much different to the HKS pipe you said you will sell to me and then hear nothing about it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
FRRACER....

Why should I split from a set of Hardpipes and give them away for peanuts?

You mate want this 1 pipe, and for 1 pipe only... Theres a heftier price to

I still have it but will not sell it cheap as chips.

Regards

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
I was not asking to give you peanuts. Anyway you PM'd me a priced we negotiated and I agreed. My last pm to you IIRC was about the end caps. I did not hear anything since.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts