Lights Off:

Also featured in this months' issue of Sport Compact Car Magazine: :runaway:

Cheers,

Paul :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Lovely looking car mate, silver, best colour for a 32!:thumbsup:

Love that front bumper! Could be going on my shopping list for next summer! :cool:

P.S. engine looks sexy too! :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
:cool: :cool:

Looks likes it could help the intercooler more also. Also, how do you get by California laws and drive it on the street?

P.S. I love your collection of cars.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Looks really good mate :thumbsup:

James.

·
6,821 Posts
Oh yeah that's a baby, great car man:thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks for all the great comments guys...I'm a little basied toward the Tommy kira look...:thumbsup:

I still think i like the OE NIsmo bumper better....but that's what I use for the track events so it's not as pretty now...lol:p

how do you get by California laws and drive it on the street?

P.S. I love your collection of cars.:bowdown1:
I just got in really early when for a short period of time they were actually producing CA legal car's before the sh*t hit the fan.

We are very few and far between which defently make the car a rarity out here.

Thanks again for the comments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey thanks for all the great comments guys...I'm a little basied toward the Tommy kira look...:thumbsup:

I still think i like the OE NIsmo bumper better....but that's what I use for the track events so it's not as pretty now...lol:p

I just got in really early when for a short period of time they were actually producing CA legal car's before the sh*t hit the fan.

We are very few and far between which defently make the car a rarity out here.

Thanks again for the comments
Hey Paul nice car looks great....have we spoken over the phone?

Cheers...

Ross

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice and clean i must say. I have that issue of SCC. Your car seriously one of the reasons i bought that issue. Rare to come across Skylines in the U.S publications for obvious reasons, so when there's one i make sure i get it. Your car, superb.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice and clean i must say. I have that issue of SCC. Your car seriously one of the reasons i bought that issue. Rare to come across Skylines in the U.S publications for obvious reasons, so when there's one i make sure i get it. Your car, superb.
Thanks so much for the kind comments...

I'm really happy with the car, but can't leave it alone....

I'll shoot some more pic's of my latest installments, including my new 100mm Auto Select Ti exhuast...:smokin:

Thanks again,

Paul

·
Registered
292 Posts
Question though. How hard was it to get that Tommykaira front bumper? Cause as much as i love the stock front bumper, the Tommykaira one is sweet.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks fantastic! What kind of stroker are u using? What bhp/boost is it running at the moment?

Kind regards,
Kevin

1 - 20 of 41 Posts