GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Nito for these rather fine new wheels.

·
Registered
889 Posts
The wheels really suits your car.
Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Terje.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
looks superb :cool:

how clean is that paintwork!!! looks like it just came out of the factory! :smokin:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys - really liking my new wheels - think though I'm going to have them redone - but in a darker grey.

·
6,817 Posts
The Red R32s are really sweet, the wheels are a very good combination . .great car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Is that a new reg number too? Nice one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah - that's a photoshop jobbie to cover my actual plate. :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Superb shine mate.
I have same colour, but not as glossy as yours.
What do you use on the black rubber window trim ?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Superb shine mate.
I have same colour, but not as glossy as yours.
What do you use on the black rubber window trim ?
I've been using meguiars products for the last 12 months or so - what I've found to work best though is when waxing the car with Meguairs gold class, I use three towels to remove it - get the main with the first - then work down to the last towel. I then use the towels that are covered in wax - on everything else - i.e. glass / rubber etc. Just seems to work nicely.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Looks great...wow, that paint is sharp! Surprised no ones told ya to lower it yet...:eek: Wheels look great!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is lowered :) - I've got ohlins - the ride height is like it is due to the track days I do - it's set up just right now. And I struggle with clearance as it is!.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
It is lowered :) - I've got ohlins - the ride height is like it is due to the track days I do - it's set up just right now. And I struggle with clearance as it is!.

I know...just playing. It looks good...and driveable!!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
The new wheels are an enormous compliment to the car. I know Ben is a wizard with photoshop but his paint is nearly that good in real life :) ( if you beat me to buying that plate I'll kick your ass!) Even bigger result for you as I hadn't factored in your getting those tyres too!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Looks awesome Ben,

That really suits your colour. I've said it before but how mint is that car?

Nice one,

Rgds
Nito

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers boys - cheers again Nito - it's quiet amazing - it's like the car has become a flashing beacon - people are now running along the payment waving .. I used to get attention - but since the wheels it likes being a celebrity :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
wow.. looks awsome!! fits the car good..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts