GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the new GTR 35 having alot of the Japanese performance car lime light as of late, it has been good to see quite a few more posts about the older models,
(esp the R32 Not being biased or anything :) )

here is one that caught my eye

this is what i would like my 32 end up both in looks and power,
but would i still use it as a daily driver ?

·
Registered
794 Posts
plus theyre now very cheap in uk...

chas just sold his .... lots of stuff on.....

got mine recently with lots of stuff on for very cheap too:clap:

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
with the new GTR 35 having alot of the Japanese performance car lime light as of late, it has been good to see quite a few more posts about the older models,
(esp the R32 Not being biased or anything :) )

here is one that caught my eye

this is what i would like my 32 end up both in looks and power,
but would i still use it as a daily driver ?
Cracking car. If it has the forged wheels rather than the cast ones that car has already had most of the expensive bits done.

Love the bonnet too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,777 Posts
Nissan

they sell alot of global auto cars

though i dont think thats one of them

its not actually "instock" with them but at a garage in jp

·
Registered
141 Posts
christ, that place has some nice motors... Engine bay is a million times cleaner then my zed.

seriously need to dump my tired old 350z for a skyline gtr...

it's just the interior, etc would annoy me a little? Unless it's 34 GTR.. then it'd be bearable atleast. Other then that, a skyline would be pure excitement to drive!

·
Registered
141 Posts
my brother imported a supra through miguel. It's been pretty much faultless for 8 odd years... We're never going to sell it... My JDM 350z I've had too many damn problems with (brought it second hand from owner here, NOT newera).

...Old is gold and all that...

Would def use miguel again, but you newera are rather pricey! :)

My dream would be a BB R34 GTR around 550 - 600bhp.

·
Registered
26,777 Posts
my brother imported a supra through miguel. It's been pretty much faultless for 8 odd years... We're never going to sell it... My JDM 350z I've had too many damn problems with. Old is gold and all that...

yen rate has gone up alot espcially in 8 years, loads of imports here in the UK now and they cannot be bought in for the same money as they were 2 years ago

depends on the type of car you order too, as you say your supra has been faultless ;)

i am weighing up options at the moment on if the 35 is worth the extra, if so id be selling my BB34

·
Registered
141 Posts
Oh really? do you have specs and/or pics of the car anywhere on this site? Would love to have a look... Not interested in a stock one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
my brother imported a supra through miguel. It's been pretty much faultless for 8 odd years... We're never going to sell it... My JDM 350z I've had too many damn problems with (brought it second hand from owner here, NOT newera).

...Old is gold and all that...

Where could I see miguels stock list? I found newera and I agree prices seem extortionate! Especially as they are not really their own cars to sell but someone elses?

Can I just buy direct from miguel?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
big advantages to taking the R32 route. It's the purist chassis our of the bunch. You can even start with a bare shell, or buy one with a blown engine for next to nothing. THEN, you take your supercar budget and apply your money to maximum effect - under the bonnet. Less money spent on the chassis, more money into the tune. One might opine that you're more likely to see an R32 with an outrageous tune than an R34...simply because you're starting with a far cheaper car. Although the flip side is that if you can afford to fully build up an RB26, budget really isn't your first consideration...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts