GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to get it all together and running, still got the arch thingys to go on but you pretty much get the idea ....

Any plumbers out there care to take a stab at the "HKS" item attaching the AFM to the turbo :eek:

More Pics

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rich m8 they ar Buddy Club P1/2 Racing Alloys, 19x9.5J and 19x10J on the rear.

Nutter, you have "insider information" :p

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SR, I know you have or are bringing a few of these alloys in for people ... have you seen the weld on the back of the two piece?

If not PM me and I will send some pics and fill you in on BCs reaction to my reaction, it may save you some trouble.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, quite a few actually.

I have whiteline/Bilstien shocks on the rear which gives me a bit more room at the rear, I went for that offset as I hope to squeeze some 285/295s on the rear.

It clears the shocker but the car squats so much (most of that is intentional for drag launches) that they are scrubbing.

I have the arch extentions for it but hey will not alleviate the problem so I am making up some alloy spacers to raise the spring height on the billies.

So no, look cool but not and easy fit.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MarkFTO said:
car was looking great mate, but that has to be the largest exhaust i have ever seen :D :D

Cheers Mark :D Time to start building some form of baffle for it though, neighbours dont find it as intresting as I do :confused: :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts