Registered
4,145 Posts
Beautifu looking car mate.

Nic wheels and mean looking front end

·
Registered
155 Posts
emmmmmm

compare to a skyline it is just not beautifull enough .that is my opinion..but i must say the wheels are wonderful:D

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
"This is a Skyline forum for Skyline people, we'll have no Supras here!"

(c) The League of Gentlemen

Joking aside, nice car. :)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
It is a nice car. I don't like all supra's, but that's a nice one.

I take it you're on the supra list ? If so, can i ask you something ? Why do they spend their whole time slating every other car on the road ? Recently it's been Audi TT's, GTI-R's (my car) is a "shitbox biscuit tin", and numerous other cars regularly get a "bashing". Can't see the need for it myself...why not concentrate on talking about their own cars than slating everything else. It's pretty much stopped me going back to read anything (only did the other day coz i was bored waiting for food to finish cooking !).

Rant over.

Did i say i like your motor ?!

Daz

PS Editied to say that if anyone feels this post is out of order, i'll remove it.

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
I used to post on that site (The Supra is a sort of 'hatchback' version of my own car- 2coupe/3door fastback) but encountered huge animosity.

This site is superb, people think before posting and actually READ your postings, it was like a breath of fresh air.

I post 'technical' stuff on a couple of other sites, all 3 (inc this one) are great, you actually get reasoned arguments coming back at you!

Why the huge variation though?

No idea.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Had the same wheels on a previous car, thats if they are Kahns which the do look like to me, but many a company no do the same style.

Its an alloy that seems to suit any car, nice car BTW was gonna get a TT Supra but never saw a nice enough at the time.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Cool - i hope my observations are wrong.

The supra owners i know, and the ones i've met at verious meets have been top people.

I'm simply going off what i've seen as an observer, and haven't been back as much since.

Anyway, nice motor :D

Daz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts