GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey chaps, anyone know where I can get hold of a Navan body kit?

I saw one on an R33 GTS 4 door (just like mine) last week - cool Kempy and family:D and I WANT ONE.

Once again, NAVAN. Any ideas?

Ta

Caroline:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
*look at caroline sig* not when i'm through with my BMW.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet you're not a fat old sales rep whose company car is having the bo**ocks thrashed out of it just to get past me are you???!!!

Wasn't a pop at BMW or Merc or Jag drivers particularly, just the businessmen who letch at me every morning (god knows why!!) and put their foot down in their automatic penis extension (can I say that on the thread Cem?) cars because it makes them feel superior!!!;)

Don't think we'll be meeting up on the A50 in Stoke though any time soon - do you??:p

If I'm ever in your part of the world, be sure to overtake me whilst waving and sticking a banner out of your window telling me it's you!!!:D

Caroline

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ahh HA!!!!!! In the best Alan Partridge I can muster....

Navan is apparently original Nissan Dealer Optional Parts!!!!

Info from the nice bloke called sam at jspec usa.... thanks sam

THANKS GLEN FOR YOUR SPLENDID WORK, tracking down some info

Si, on behalf of my other half, who is ded chuffed...:D :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Doh!

I've not been checking this thread, I've been looking at the "Need Help" thread.

It seems that Glen found the same info that I did, but I still think that the other kit on the site Rich suggested looks good.

I'll tell you what though, if you want to buy me that kit then you can have mine;) !!!

Mike

·
Registered
425 Posts
Amazing lives that some people have and how the internet brings it all to one place!!! :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just wondering if Nissan know that their option parts are made in Ireland by people that like Celtic music?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kempy

LOL!!!:D :D

Andre

At least someone reads my ranting posts!!!;)

Glen

Oh eck, didn't thank you for all your help yesterday, I'm sorry, forgive me????:eek:

"....and it's no, ney, never - stick on that wing!, no, ney never no more..... (Hope you all know the tune!!!:p :D

Caroline

·
Registered
101 Posts
Elvira said:
If I'm ever in your part of the world, be sure to overtake me whilst waving and sticking a banner out of your window telling me it's you!!!:D

Caroline
oh..i'll do better than that. i'll give you the finger to confirm thats it's me.... and trust me, i'll whoop you ass big time.... LOL

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Give me the finger?

That's no way to treat a lady:D

I want no comments from the rest of you on the "lady" bit - especially you Draxx!!!!;) ;)

Caroline

1 - 20 of 23 Posts