GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im an an avid skyline fan and belive to have read all the information that is attainable on the skyline in its many variants on the interent. So, it was to my great pleasure that I spotted a Skyline R34 V.Spec around 4 months ago on the regular commute to sainsburys. I decided to go and take some pictures off it yesterday, and when I got closer to it I notice it was EXTREMELY dirty. Then when I walked around to the passenger side (on the pavement) I saw a great big dent, just infront of the rear wheel. I was going to attach a picture of this but the site wont allow me. (it is 200kb and it says it is too big?)

The owners neighboor came out to see what I was upto and said that the man who owns it uses it every few MONTHS, and that it sits in the road every night.It NEVER gets cleaned!

Does anyone know who this belongs to because I feel the need to remove his spline for not treasuring the beauty! The registration is T5 GTR and it is blue. The registartion saus middlehurts motorsport on it... P.S. I live In Coventry (unfortunately, and not for much longer I hope)

Rob

·
Registered
805 Posts
T5 GTR

Yes it is/was a Press car, I have the 2001 Nissan calender in front of me, with it on....it has a model 'Stacey' draped over the bonnet, spoiling the view :)

Ron

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why would the press car be dumped in some side street in Coventry? Do you think that it has become obselete because everyone has testee the R34 so many times?? Why wouldnt they keep it in good condition? Its awful seeing a car I would willingly cut of my right arm to own being left like that.

If it is no longer needed+in poor condition perhaps they would take a low offer on it? Does anyone have any contacts within Nissan?

Thanks

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts