GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was sitting in the lounge about half an hour ago , i heard a noise in the front driveway someone was standing next to the skyline.

I ran out of the of the house called my bro and the bastard had already run down the road.

Called the police and checked the area but nothing. ****ing ******s the drivers side door looked is all smashed up.

Was told by the police last night someone tried to target a subaru 1 road away.

All you owners in ilford beware and look after your cars. the ***** are around and im sure they will do the job on a car one of these days.

:mad:

·
Registered
269 Posts
What scum!! It'd be worth him doing it just so I could catch him... I'd do a second gear burn out on his nuts!!:flame: :flame:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Keep a camera handy in the front hall. Cheeky bvggr, though.... needs his Nikes torn.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Forgot to mention the officer (ill be polite alot of po po slaging recently) that that arrived on scene told me about a week ago someone stole a Evo from Green Lane. 15 mins later they found it up in Harlow smashed it into a set of traffic lights.

Im going to get CCtV installled i have to now this is taking the biscut.

All you guys in Ilford (you know who you are) take extra care when leaving your cars paked at night.

Wouldnt want anyones car going missing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts