GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a little bit random this one :)

At the traffic lights at the golf shop roundabout on the A30 in my gunmetal R32 GTR, when a girl comes over and says that her dad has a yellow GTR :p

First off thats a one very well trained daughter:D top marks for car identification:thumbsup:

I live about 5 minutes away from that roundabout in Windlesham.

Cheers

Oliver

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi mate,

I think I may of seen your car on the A30. I join the A30 near the University. We should meet up!

Claire
:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Im close as well, in Bracknell and swap between the M3 and A30 for travel to Heathrow depending on traffic

·
Registered
823 Posts
Booty-licious said:
Hi mate,

I think I may of seen your car on the A30. I join the A30 near the University. We should meet up!

Claire
:)

Now there's an offer you carn't refuse Oliver :clap:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
SteveN said:
Was she tidy and so on, how the **** do you know she was not 7years old, you bunch of desperate peados :p
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

LOL

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Oooh I feel a mini meet coming on :p

Lots of pubs down the A30 or the car park next to the weatsheaf pub in virginia water where Piston Heads quite often have a big meet.

staying quiet about all aspects of the girl ... trying to imagine how I can say anything without sounding like a :
a) psycho
b) peado
c) all of the above

Just encase her father is on this forum :lamer:

No idea how old she was, not a child though.... I think :nervous:

Oliver

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahh cool :)

Yeah I come home down Portsmouth rd every day from work .. love the roundabout at the other end of the road :D

Cheers

Oliver

1 - 17 of 17 Posts