GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
okay serious question - is it worth heat wrapping a turbo elbow and downpipe on 33 gtst - mainly for the reason of no heat shield on the aftermarket pipe as the standard one - i know i probably should just use the search button but its applicable to the topic and its gonna creep into this thread anyway :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
I was in a bit of hurry !!! but not to get anywhere. Just letting a bit of steam off after a mild difference of opinion with the misus, she wasnt in the R33 at the time. My exhaust is titanium straight through. The downpipes are wrapped but nothing else and off course its not standard. No flamer kit, no neons and it has been remapped by abbey.

Ray :D

PS it could of done with a bit of cleaning, have'nt washed it for 2 months!!:p

·
Registered
1 Posts
RE: Raymans Missus

I am Raymans 'missus' and would like to categorically point out that he was not speeding on the motorway because of a 'mild difference in opinion' with me, but because he likes to show off and put his foot down (and race random people).
Furthermore, our differences in opinion are rarely 'mild'....oh and I can drive the skyline better than him....he cant handle the triple plate clutch ...and his launches leave a lot to be desired!

·
Registered
400 Posts
lol,:p i knew you could'nt help yourself. People this is what I have to put up with !!! she is actually built like a amazon as well. Better not say anymore.:D

I dont race random people, I only put my foot down so the exhaust note drones her voice !!! lol:D

Before this turns into a domestic :), she was not in the car.

PS we still going out tonight ?

·
R35 Section manager
10,830 Posts
rayman said:
My exhaust is titanium straight through. .

Likewise & likewise!
Someone pointed that out about my exhaust before,but have never seen the glow myself.:)

·
R35 Section manager
10,830 Posts
rayman said:
My exhaust is titanium straight through. .

Likewise & likewise!
Someone pointed that out about my exhaust before,but have never seen the glow myself.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts