GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
31,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys

I need to free up some funds for all my recent purchases and forthcoming 'Ring trip.

This Stereo came out of my Fiance'e's car, and was in use for under a year.

since then its been safely stored in my wardrobe.

It a MINIDISC headunit, with Sub output, changer control, and 4 x 40w output.

Ive got the stereo itself, the Black panel face plate, The plastic surround, the remote control, ISO leads and the little box for the faceplate

Can't find the instructions, but they are about somewhere.

The faceplace has some very minor marks, through normal use, otherwise the stereo is in mint condition.

The full spec can be found here...

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/234.html

I'm looking for £150 Delivered.

thanks

mook

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Do you have the cage for it, cant see any mention of it above or in the pics, (the metal bit you fit in the dashboard hole and bend the tabs up on, that I always cut my hands to pieces on when pulling the ISO connectors up and through).

If so do you also have the removal tools for the head unit?

·
Administrator
31,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm 99% sure I have the cage somewhere. It uses just a standard sony one, but to be honest, if fitting in a Skyline, you don't use the cage.

I DO have the removal tools.

hope that helps

mook

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
if fitting in a Skyline, you don't use the cage.
I was thinking of it for my sisters Mk2 MR2 Turbo, which currently has a double-din dodgy Kenwood MD unit, that works only when it feels like it.

You're right though in that it will bolt in from the sides, (MR2 Turbo is an import), but enquired about the cage for completeness / possible future resale.

Will pass the details on to her, cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts