GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It is good - The alot of "super cars" go there regularly for a quick wash.

The owner Alfie was at the meet at Robbies (Valet Magic) today as well

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Oh dear lord you have found my car washing nirvana!

If it didn't concern me slightly I would kiss you!

Thanks for this incredibly useful info, I can now get someone else to clean my car and know that my precious paint correct spend won't go to waste.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Oh dear lord you have found my car washing nirvana!

If it didn't concern me slightly I would kiss you!

Thanks for this incredibly useful info, I can now get someone else to clean my car and know that my precious paint correct spend won't go to waste.
I go from South London whenever I can - They now snow foam as well - the machine heats the water as well! After the snow foam and rinse the car is 75% clean - so very little "rubbing" required.

Alfi (the owner) is on here as well.

·
Registered
729 Posts
No worries but you can save the kiss for one of the other guys :chuckle: You're not the only one to be concerned by it :runaway:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glad we can help! Just remember the employees are trained to wash ALOT of cars (detailed and abused) and they wont ever mind you asking them to do something/be careful somewhere, even if its just to ask to change the rinse bucket before the wash (which is done regularly throughout the day anyways). Just point it out and everyones happier. We wash a few of the guys on here on a regular basis to maintain Robbies finish :thumbsup:. Amongst all the other lesser marques - porsche/lambo/rari/bmw/merc/audi ect.. daily :D (Im still debating a MY11 GTR after yesterday :bawling: :thumbsup:)

Also please appreciate a wash like this isnt a 10minute in/out job. Try not to come see us when your in a rush :runaway:. Also due my crazy decision to still be priced the same as every other car wash for now we are rather busy with alot of people who couldnt care less about grit guards and the such :chairshot.

We dont have a variation in the service, they all include hot foam-hot rinse-two bucket-seperate wash mitts (top/bottom/wheels)-microfibre drying-door shuts-windows in/out-dash(non shiny finish product)-Tyreshine and exhausts if you ask nicely :thumbsup:

ps. Hope im not breaking some commercial posting rules!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See you soon - like tomorrow....

I met you at Robbies yesterday and you didn't have a card - sorted now - know where you are.:thumbsup:

See you soon

·
Registered
777 Posts
I know this is an old thread but, does anyone know if this valet centre are still going? This hosepipe ban is annoying and my car is filthy. These seemed to be a trustworthy wash company.
I have looked on Google without much success.....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts