GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Seems strange some of the bits complained about.

No stereo
No Sat Nav

Surely you'd know these things before accepting the car and driving off?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not sure where he lost £30k on it, said he paid £64k from VAD but he sold it on ebay for £55k and described it as "This car has been built with extreme skill, knowledge and serviced by people involved in Motorsport", not quite the same as he is saying now that he has sold the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Not sure where he lost £30k on it, said he paid £64k from VAD but he sold it on ebay for £55k and described it as "This car has been built with extreme skill, knowledge and serviced by people involved in Motorsport", not quite the same as he is saying now that he has sold the vehicle.
Lol

·
Premium Member
13,364 Posts
The old saying 'a fool and his money are easily parted' springs to mind here. Why do some people look to place the blame on others when it's themselves that should shoulder the responsibility?

No sympathy for him.

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you bought it pre owned, you should inspect it first. second hand cars that are sold follow the unwritten rule of "As is, Were is". unless the dealer told you explicitly that they will offer warranty for it.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
If you bought it pre owned, you should inspect it first. second hand cars that are sold follow the unwritten rule of "As is, Were is". unless the dealer told you explicitly that they will offer warranty for it.
If you were buying a car for example from svm, they have a good reputation therefore you would assume they can build a car.

The same in this instance

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Cut tyres, rear spoiler fitted with 2 of 6 bolts and incorrect pads sounds plenty dangerous for me.
I was referring to the post above mine.... no radio and no satnav...

Agree with the rest, surely you look at the car before you part with £64k

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
64k spent and did not even have the car checked out, what a knob this guy is.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Base car – Nissan GT-R - 08/09 45,000 miles, 1 previous owner £39,000.00
COBB Tuned 680 BHP engine plus other sensible modifications - £5000.00
Full Carbon Fibre GT1 Wide Body consisting of Front Bumper, Front Spliter, Front Fenders, Side Skirts, Rear Fenders, Rear Bumper, Light Panel, Boot lid, Rear Diffuser. These panels are not available to the general public and are made of the same premium level light weight carbon as used on F1 or GT1 cars. Specially sourced from EU contacts. - £38,000.00
Uprated brakes, pads and discs - £3000.00
Vellano VF1 21 inch Forged Wheels with satin black centres and gloss black outer rims in size 21” 12x21 front and 13x21 rear
fitted with 345/25R21 front and rear Hancook Sport S1 – Only available from the USA. These wheels really finish off the cars aggressive stance and are the deepest dished wheels I’ve ever seen - £8000.00
Meister-R Coilover Fully Adjustable Suspension, lowering springs - £3000.00
Complete leather re-trim front, rear, dash, doors - £4000.00
Alcantara internal roof lining and sun visors - £5000.00
Total cost of building this car including man hours - £140,000.00

Bargain! :D

·
Administrator
31,760 Posts
I find it hard to believe people buy cars like that and don't research via forums first. He must be on here?!?!?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts