GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning :)

I really want a 32 GTR as a track car.

I have been looking out for cheap cars in the UK for a while, but not been filled with confidance at whats available at the bottom end of the scale. And totaling up the want list hints at buying a modified car being the sensible option.

Where can i find track prepped, or near as, cars?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Tim Webster had his cars up for sale a little while ago, one of those was his R32 with Nur engine.
Send him a pm.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I too was looking at "cheap" R32's available in the UK and quickly came to the conclusion that it's a real false economy.

I ended up spending more than I sold my outstanding R32 V-Spec II for, but for that money I'm getting something professionally modified that would have cost a heap more if I had it modified myself.

I think it's quite hard to find a true track prepared R32, you should think about what power you're looking for and take into account the other mods you deem necessary for the track. You're unlikely to come across an R32 that has everything you want, except for big bucks.

From my experience you might find what you're looking for with Marc at Topspec Imports, Miguel at Newera, or Power Vehicles.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have emails for those 3 guys so i can fire off one email LOL lazy git!

I have thought about it.

I'm not on the look out for big power at all. Not at this stage anyway.

Suspension, Brakes, sump, cage.... a stage1 (ish) engine would be fine. Shitey bodywork is also an ok :) as long as its not rusting to bits.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
do you have emails for those 3 guys so i can fire off one email LOL lazy git!

I have thought about it.

I'm not on the look out for big power at all. Not at this stage anyway.

Suspension, Brakes, sump, cage.... a stage1 (ish) engine would be fine. Shitey bodywork is also an ok :) as long as its not rusting to bits.
I have a mint R32 GTR VspecII rolling shell with all the goodies in the for sale section.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Have you tried the auctions? Not likely to find a prepped car but they are certainly cheap. I brought mine from Liverpool docs saved £000's and car was so so much better than all the registered stuff i'd looked at! You've got know what your looking at though.

·
Registered
328 Posts
hi mate you missed a blinding car from jm-imports was speaking to jurgen yesterday at his unit he just got an R32 GTR in Met Black gleaming too after a machine polish and he was busy inserting carbon fibre door panels to it.

anyway the car had aftermarket clutch,intercooler,suspension, drilled discs front and back,boost controller,de cat back exhaust and many other mods i think it was only missing a roll cage from your list above he sold that for £7700 registered to a lad in aberdeen it was a 1990 he told me he offered to you cheap from docks and honestly the car looked fantastic i am going up with my mate next saturday to collect his new car and will take some snaps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts