GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was one today, however If there are any future south east kent meets, would I be allowed to come in my metro, I mean I would LOVE to see all the other skylines and maybe even have a little ride in one, it would make my dayyyyyyy

thanks guys... :cool:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
You should have come to the BBQ event yesterday. Lots of cool cars. The normal meets are Monthly, so try the next Pub meet on Oct 1st

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks paul, would it be ok to bring my little car? lol , its nothing compared to a skyline, but to me shes everything :p

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Your'e more than welcome to join us, regardless of what car you drive. After all, it is an owner and enthusiast Club (that means you can actually pay and be a GTROC enthusiast) and recieve the GTROC magazine and other bits and bobs that paid members get access to.
I must point out though, that being 17, i can't promote the fact of you being at the Pub buying drinks ( though i'm sure someone can get a drink on your behalf at the Bar), and i would suggest meeting people first before happilly going for rides in their cars, though i'm sure many of the guys have some bags of sweeties in their glovebox..:p

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jesus christ, its sooo weird my bday was on the 22nd august i still dnt think i have got use to the fact of being 18! my mistake sorry guys...yay..sweetieeessss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts