GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our recent trip to the GTi Tuning Show, Cap d'Agde, South of France via Reims Circuit and the Millau Viaduct - R32 & R35 GTR's went, R32 had a night off after cutting out at 100mph! Off it went on a lorry and after a night in a rubbish hotel, the local garage bypassed the immobiliser and we were on our way again! Millau viaduct was amazing. New personal high speed record acheived over the weekend too!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
hey fella,

you went then, as i said before i wasn't able to as i was going to majorca. maybe you saw my friends who went though? Blue rx7 and pinky purple 200sx?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was speaking to the guy with the pinky 200sx in the bar, he had to have a manifold welded up or something as he broke down on the way! great location and weather for a car show though!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
that bridge is amazing!! and i think france has more hidious cars than the states, wow :nervous:
Yup...France and Belgium really create a lot of 'lookers'. As much fluorescent candy paint, fibreglass, TVs, speakers and not to mention chrome wheels normally used on SUV's as they can stick on their ars.

I'm not a fan.

·
Registered
53 Posts
didnt realize these were on here! great trip......apart from the car cutting out at over 100mph at night! oh and finding the car the next day in what can only be described as a scraped yard!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you mean this one!!

oh, and here's one of you getting a nosh!!

and a little high speed action!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts