GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to be heading up the M40 towards Gaydon from London on Sunday morning. Who’s for meeting up and going in convoy? Please pop your names down below…

Paul F – Pick you up on the way up? (Get Emma to drop you off at the A34 junction on the M40)

Rupert

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Is that the same as the earlier thread?
i.e.
"M40 Jn 2 Beaconsfield
8:30 .. 9:00 - leave at 9:15 to get to Gaydon for 10am.

Location..........
When you come off the M40 at Junction 2, turn RIGHT off the roundabout towards Beaconsfield. You will be on a short stretch of dual carridgeway. Go round the roundabout at the end and come back up the dual carridgeway towards the M40. Just before the motorway roundabout, there is a lay-by.":confused:

I guess you'd beter count me in.;)

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Was at Gaydon this weekend at the Supercar Sunday show. Absolutely fabulous and great for centralised location; very easy to get to.

I would also like to join you guys up.

Cem

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's that then...

Ok - Meet at 8.30 ish at the Beaconsfield exit on the M40.

I'll be there expecting to meet a whole load of you lot!

Rupert

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Convoy

Will also meet at South Mimms for some breakfast Rupert at about 7.45 and then catch up with ya at Beaconsfield.
See ya Sunday mate.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh God - Not Gadsuki

Does that mean I'm gonna have to share the same bit of tarmac on the way up with ya? Bloody hell! Not going now...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Up !

Rupert was going to pick me up from junction 10 on the M40 as I live not too far, but it occured to me that the back roads from just off that junction past my house and up to Banbury ( namely A4260 ) then past Banbury and upto Gaydon are pretty good driving ! esp on a quiet Sunday Morning.... ;)

Although this may take a little longer than the m - way, it could be quite amusing !

Any objections / thoughts ...

Rgds,

Paul

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
South Mimms

They do a nice breakfast m8.:D

A couple of us will be coming anti-clockwise from near Dartford Tunnel and hence is a convenient stop for us ,that's all Cem.

BTW .How did you do that fancy stuff on me post ?:confused:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Convoy

A bit late but final show of hands for Beaconsfield ?

Rupert et al ,see ya there after South Mimms .

Paul. 0705 00 999 71.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Catch of the day

Great to see Joe Public out in his Bayside Blue R34 showing off to his girlie. "You don't see many of these darlin' - very rare" -
Only to see 3 Bayside Blue R34s shoot past him at a rate of knotts the very next minute. :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts