GTR Forum banner

Southern convoy for Gaydon

591 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Fuggles 
#1 ·
I’m going to be heading up the M40 towards Gaydon from London on Sunday morning. Who’s for meeting up and going in convoy? Please pop your names down below…

Paul F – Pick you up on the way up? (Get Emma to drop you off at the A34 junction on the M40)

Rupert

#2 ·
Is that the same as the earlier thread?
i.e.
"M40 Jn 2 Beaconsfield
8:30 .. 9:00 - leave at 9:15 to get to Gaydon for 10am.

Location..........
When you come off the M40 at Junction 2, turn RIGHT off the roundabout towards Beaconsfield. You will be on a short stretch of dual carridgeway. Go round the roundabout at the end and come back up the dual carridgeway towards the M40. Just before the motorway roundabout, there is a lay-by.":confused:

I guess you'd beter count me in.;)

#7 ·
Hey Up !

Rupert was going to pick me up from junction 10 on the M40 as I live not too far, but it occured to me that the back roads from just off that junction past my house and up to Banbury ( namely A4260 ) then past Banbury and upto Gaydon are pretty good driving ! esp on a quiet Sunday Morning.... ;)

Although this may take a little longer than the m - way, it could be quite amusing !

Any objections / thoughts ...

Rgds,

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.