GTR Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats mate, I'm assuming it's the red black edition one from Cafco how did you find getting insurance, struggled myself!
Yeah Cafco brought the car down for me,they were very good to deal with.

The usual hassle they refused to quote at first then three letters of refusal later they had to insure me but i always have this problem because of my age

Cheers pal

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Friend bought a porsche off them last year and they seemed really good to deal with alright,

Had same myself went with xs direct in the end, enjoy the car and keep in touch anyway as it's always handy to have someone to bounce ideas off on this side of the water, I assume you'll be making the bi annual trips to Hursts too (painful). I'll keep any eye out for you, your probably the only thing around that'll stay in my rear view mirror....LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Friend bought a porsche off them last year and they seemed really good to deal with alright,

Had same myself went with xs direct in the end, enjoy the car and keep in touch anyway as it's always handy to have someone to bounce ideas off on this side of the water, I assume you'll be making the bi annual trips to Hursts too (painful). I'll keep any eye out for you, your probably the only thing around that'll stay in my rear view mirror....LOL

Yeah they took my M3 off me and brought down the car from agnews,disaster to try and sell anything near high end private these days. I got one txt from two months of carzone advertising..:mad:

I dont think they would touch me either still with Axa until september and then i am going to try everywhere and anywhere to find something more competitive.

Haha yes i sure will pal,made sure it had a full service and new tyres as part of the sale as i did not fancy an extra 2k a couple of weeks after buying it..lol

Defo keep in touch pal,Simon is my name

21 - 30 of 30 Posts