GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

www.gtouk.org.uk are organising 1 last Jap performance car meet of the year on Sat 15th December 2001 at Box Hill. Meet starts at 2pm, (12pm if you fancy Pub Lunch)
They have had a great response from many various Jap performance owners & it'd be great to see as many GT-R / GTS / GT brothers as poss!!
If anything, it'll get you away from trudging round the shops with the missus!!
Hope to see you there!!

Will

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sounds good to me !!

Anyone else going along ?

NWelch, you're going surely - or are you going to Abbey again for more bits ? : )

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
No can do

Sorry only allowed out once a month by the Mrs and I'm saving it up for the GT-R Xmas meet at the Grasshopper 22nd DEC:D

Feel free to attend!

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Boxhill at weekend

Anyone else interested? I will try my best to make it (but not in my car, saving the petrol for the 22nd..as it is drinking it at the moment 'til it gets fixed). Should be in a GTiR.
Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:D :cool: Hiya,
Just a quickie to say if anybody is interested in a Convoy with people from Bournemouth/ Poole area starting at 9.45am meeting M27, People from Southampton, going on to Fleet services M3 for 11am. Then cross country A331 to Guildford to meet a few more for the final stage - a quick bomb along the A25 to Box Hill. Mobile No.s are posted on www.gtouk.org.uk
Everyones welcome, with the main meet startin' at 2pm @ Box Hill car park.
See ya there!!

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Bournmouth

As all you boys are heading to boxhill during the day. Are you returning to Bournmouth in the eveing for the Meanstreet cruise.
Just a question as I will be heading down there in the eve. :D
Best regards Alan

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Boxhill

First visit to Boxhill. Bit of a disappointment but I suppose it was really cold and miserable. At the bottom met up with SteveC, Woosh & Go and Paul.gtr33. Went up the top and saw the cars at the western eatery but left them to the eating. Did not realise that the GTO boys were at the pub a bit further on. Doh. Saw Weston coming up when we were on the way down (white GtiR, weston), where there was traffic jam caused by an old dear. Just about to go and the GTO’s arrived. Nice to meet Will.
Anyway not a complete disaster. Went to visit Maurice Reeves to listen to some of his funny stories….like the spinning Steve Riches when he tried lose Maurice who was following in his golf mk1 (400bhp). Maurice is 70 plus by the way. Bought his koni race suspension off him:smokin: He said that he should be coming to the grasshopper next week (not sure if he will be eating). Watch out if he catches you up on the way!
Dave

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
It's some quick car and Maurice knows how to drive it. I saw Maurice and Steve at Goodwood when Steve span in front of him in the chicane. Maurice is also on the leader table at www.howfast.com which just goes to show that if he's 70, we've got a few years of driving left in us yet, some more than others I guess!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Imposter

Dave,

Not sure which Fuggles you was talking to but it wasn't this one!

How many Fuggles' driving white GT-Rs can there be??????

John

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Whoops, looks like I am getting me owners mixed up. Who was the other owner with Steve C then? Sorry about the misleading info Joss.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
name tags on everyone please....

or better memories for us oldies.
Wasn't Fuggles, it was Woosh and Go (Ian)! Sorry chaps, thread edited.
Fuggles made me suffer for this mistake.:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts