GTR Forum banner

Sparkling Silver or Z Tune silver?

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  alex2005 
#1 ·
Im changing the color on my car, and ive narrowd it down to these 2 options.

Which one do you think will fit a R32GTR?
Ever since i saw Rain`s project i knew i wanted the same color. But living in Norway means i never get to se a Z tune color live.

Any pics of R32GTR `s in this colour would be much appreciated.
Or perhaps a comment on the difference between these colours.

Thanks
Asim

#3 ·
Thanks.
Ive had this color for almost 5years now, and its showing signs of abuse :D
Either it need a respray, or change color.
Im a bit tired of the color, too much attention if you know what i mean.

I want a more "normal" color.

Any pics is muc appreciated.

Asim

#9 ·
Thanks for the input mate. Ill try to find one here close to me, so i can see the colour.

How do you find the colour to be on your 32? Compared to the Z 34?

Only thing im worried about is the colour beeing to light, and hiding the lines of the body.

And i must admit, ever since i seen your project car, i knew i wanted that colour on mine one day. :)

Asim

#10 · (Edited)
Its light, but because of the way its mixed, the lines tend to pop out a little more than say, on a normal silver metallic car.

Thats one reason i really love the color, its subtle but allows the natural lines of the car to show, all in the correct lighting of course!

edit to say: It doesnt look so nice on the 350Z since the car has a lot of swooping and flowing lines and body panels, but on the 34 and 32 which both have sharper edges and more direct changes from panel to panel, it looks a lot nicer.

#16 ·
To cut a long story short due to being busy at work, No my cars not painted yet as I have only had saterday mornings to work on it, but I have this friday off and hope to get the car masked up ready for paint next week. whether it will work out like that I can't say!

Will post up pics asap

Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.