GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers side front speaker has just blown.... can anyone recommend a pair of alternative (slightly better) plug and play speakers?
My GTR is a 59 plate.
Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
My drivers side front speaker has just blown.... can anyone recommend a pair of alternative (slightly better) plug and play speakers?
My GTR is a 59 plate.
Thanks
Simple replacement with better speakers is not easy as the base driver, which is the one that gets wet and fails more often, and the mid and tweeter are not the same resistance.

As said by others, R35 Audio or as5606 on this forum has some great improvements for the standard system. He is based in Preston but will ship out to you for DIY fitment or will do the change for you.

I have his full kit and the difference is a revelation. I can give you Andy's number if you need it. A very decent genuine guy.

Satan

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Forgot to say you should also consider giving Jay a call at sextons london. He did some incredible work on my car. It was more custom than the offerings from Andy and included some amazing fabrication work, but like R35 audio can cater for all budgets.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to say you should also consider giving Jay a call at sextons london. He did some incredible work on my car. It was more custom than the offerings from Andy and included some amazing fabrication work, but like R35 audio can cater for all budgets.
Nice one Adam. ... I have already pm'd Andy and I waiting to hear back from him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts