·
Registered
4,906 Posts
open the assylum doors so the buyers can spend their money

shop sounds tasty though

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Bizarre. I'm not 100% up on things, but surely it would make more sense to get a Normal GTR and spec it up with Nismo parts through your HPC?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The plan has alays been to seel the Spec-V in Europe but the way to do it has been the challenge for Nissan Europe. The decision then was made some time ago to focus around the Nurburgring and have a special 'shop' for those interested with any potential buyer visitng the showroom to go through all the requirements. Post purchase Nissan will be making the whole collection a lot more exciting for the new buyer as well ;)

The next GTROC trip will likely include a VIP visit to the shop but final details have yet to be agreed. The event thread in the members area will have more details in due course

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
The plan has alays been to seel the Spec-V in Europe but the way to do it has been the challenge for Nissan Europe. The decision then was made some time ago to focus around the Nurburgring and have a special 'shop' for those interested with any potential buyer visitng the showroom to go through all the requirements. Post purchase Nissan will be making the whole collection a lot more exciting for the new buyer as well ;)
For the price/performance difference they'd have to thrown in Heidi Klum for starts to make 'the whole collection a lot more exciting' :D

I honestly can't see anyone who doesn't have more money than sense springing for a V-Spec over a Nissan/Nismo modded GTR.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Bizarre. I'm not 100% up on things, but surely it would make more sense to get a Normal GTR and spec it up with Nismo parts through your HPC?
Yup. but the spec V just like it's predecessors are collectibles for enthusiasts. And the spec V will still have a higher value than a Nismo modded regular GT-R.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts